[US - Amazon] Razer Kraken Pro headset $54.99

LeKnightHawk

The Razer Kraken Pro headset ( black )  is on sale for $54.99 rather than $79.99.

It can be found here:

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Kraken-Over-Music-Headset/dp/B009SJR2BE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416490478&sr=8-2&keywords=razer+kraken+pro

edit: 

i realize I forgot to put the actual item name in the title. I don't know how to fix that, my apologies.

I've heard from friends that that headset is a piece do shit and would be expensive if it was free.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Razer headphones are shit

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Heh, I have a friend with a pair.. They lasted two months, mic sounded meh, and the bass was too overpowering drowning and making everything else muddy.. :/

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Heh, I have a friend with a pair.. They lasted two months, mic sounded meh, and the bass was too overpowering drowning and making everything else muddy.. :/

Two of my friends had it they both broke within weeks. It was a manufacturer fault and and they both called Razer up and they told them to fuck off but buy antoehr pair first.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Two of my friends had it they both broke within weeks. It was a manufacturer fault and and they both called Razer up and they told them to fuck off but buy antoehr pair first.

Yeah.. I have a broken pair of Electras that sound awful. I only used them to have something besides a $2 headset with only one overear side and anothe that just sticks to the side of your head.. :/ Razer really needs to step up their build quality and lower the price on their 2014 Blackwidow.. I know too many Razer fanboys.

Him: Logitech's build quality is shitty.

Me: Are you sure? My mouse has been going for over a year without a problem..

Him: Your just lucky. Everything I've bought from Logitech is broken.

Me: Well maybe if you didn't buy cheap office mice from them instead of getting them from their gaming line you''d get one that would last.

Him: Bullshit.

Me: I give up.

Him: I really want a Razer mouse.

Me: Razer's build quality is terrible..

Him: Where the fuck are you learning these lies? Logitech has overpriced products that look like crap. Razer is TOP OF THE LINE IN PC GAMING PERIPHERALS.

Me: *Throws headphones off head and ends Skype call since I'm sick of dealing with him*

*Later when another friend of mine Skypes me who used to be a fan of Razer products but now doesn't care for him. (He only has a Razer Blackwidow now since every other product broke)*

Person1 (One with a Blackwidow): Hello (insert my name).

Me: Hey, oh hi (Person2) I didn't know you were in the call for a second.

Person2 (One who thinks Razer products are great without owning one): Did you know Person1 that (me) said Logitech has good build quality and Razer is a shitty company?

Person1: I have to agree with him on that.. Razer has poor build quality, bad headsets, ok mice, and at least my keyboard hasn't broke yet. I really do not care for Razer anymore.

Person2: ......

EDIT: Had to replace "head" with "headphones." I'd be headless right now if it was true.

Edited by Darkman

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Yeah.. I have a broken pair of Electras that sound awful. I only used them to have something besides a $2 headset with only one overear side and anothe that just sticks to the side of your head.. :/ Razer really needs to step up their build quality and lower the price on their 2014 Blackwidow.. I know too many Razer fanboys.

Him: Logitech's build quality is shitty.

Me: Are you sure? My mouse has been going for over a year without a problem..

Him: Your just lucky. Everything I've bought from Logitech is broken.

Me: Well maybe if you didn't buy cheap office mice from them instead of getting them from their gaming line you''d get one that would last.

Him: Bullshit.

Me: I give up.

Him: I really want a Razer mouse.

Me: Razer's build quality is terrible..

Him: Where the fuck are you learning these lies? Logitech has overpriced products that look like crap. Razer is TOP OF THE LINE IN PC GAMING PERIPHERALS.

Me: *Throws headphones off head and ends Skype call since I'm sick of dealing with him*

*Later when another friend of mine Skypes me who used to be a fan of Razer products but now doesn't care for him. (He only has a Razer Blackwidow now since every other product broke)*

Person1 (One with a Blackwidow): Hello (insert my name).

Me: Hey, oh hi (Person2) I didn't know you were in the call for a second.

Person2 (One who thinks Razer products are great without owning one): Did you know Person1 that (me) said Logitech has good build quality and Razer is a shitty company?

Person1: I have to agree with him on that.. Razer has poor build quality, bad headsets, ok mice, and at least my keyboard hasn't broke yet. I really do not care for Razer anymore.

Person2: ......

EDIT: Had to replace "head" with "headphones." I'd be headless right now if it was true.

I have a logitech g600 mouse and the number 2 on it is starting to get a little bit worn out. I gotta press it harder than any of the other keys. That's the only problem. I also have a Black Widow Ultimate 2013 and it works great for me. It is my first and only mech. keyboard so I can't really compare it to anything though.

My Computer

Beef Cake

I have a logitech g600 mouse and the number 2 on it is starting to get a little bit worn out. I gotta press it harder than any of the other keys. That's the only problem. I also have a Black Widow Ultimate 2013 and it works great for me. It is my first and only mech. keyboard so I can't really compare it to anything though.

I only have one button on my G500s doing it because I spilt soda once.. Thank god it didn't ruin it.

Spoiler

Spoiler