Should I stream WoW?

XDroidie626

Okay so I am really enjoying streaming, and last night I was watching Swifty do his thing on WoW, mainly tanking a raid boss in middle of a massive battle, which made me think back to the days of me playing WoW and was wondering should I stream it?

Now of course I would not be doing what Swifty is doing, I would be doing a level 1 to 100 stream.

Which leads me to my question, is it worth paying £10 p/m and then the two expansions when I need them, just to stream the game 3 hours a day?

I don't know what class I would roll if this was the case, and I wouldn't be doing WoW every day, I would get burned out easily, I like to vary my games up from time to time.

What do you think?

Thanks

What does an Transformer get? Life insurance or car insurance? - Russell Howard - Standup (Made me giggle a bit)

If you would enjoy streaming it do it.  End of story.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Okay so I am really enjoying streaming, and last night I was watching Swifty do his thing on WoW, mainly tanking a raid boss in middle of a massive battle, which made me think back to the days of me playing WoW and was wondering should I stream it?

Now of course I would not be doing what Swifty is doing, I would be doing a level 1 to 100 stream.

Which leads me to my question, is it worth paying £10 p/m and then the two expansions when I need them, just to stream the game 3 hours a day?

I don't know what class I would roll if this was the case, and I wouldn't be doing WoW every day, I would get burned out easily, I like to vary my games up from time to time.

What do you think?

Thanks

If you enjoy Streaming and enjoy WoW why not combine it then?

stream whatever u wanna stream.

I enjoy gaming and streaming. Once the full new build arrives. I'm going to combine the two. If you are bothered about gaining views, don't be. If you're good at what you do, they'll come along.

If you like it and there's an audience for it, then sure, why not? I could see the appeal if it's done well