I have a Sapphire Vapor-X 5870 OC 1GB 
Stock Core: 875mhz
Stock Memory: 1250mhz
Idle temps 36'C 
Load temps: 68'C

Can i simply max out the sliders so its
Core: +25mhz  = 900mhz
Memory: + 50mhz = 1300Mhz

Its only a 25 and 50 mhz increase on both, so it feels safe....
I know the alternative is to properly overclock with voltages but ive never done that before and dont really feel comfortable doing that now
But even more importantly i dont want to brick my card
Im okay with leaving the card how it is
But i'm curious to know if this is a good idea or bad

Phenom II X6 1090T @3.6ghz , EVGA GTX 770 SC, 8GB Hyper-X ram, Adata SX900, WD Black, Corsair HX850, LG IPS234, Logitech G9x, Logitech X-230, Netgear R7000

yup it should be fine 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Shouldn't be a problem if it's that much of an increase.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

so i maxed out settings
i cant tell if battlefield is crashing because of the overclock or because its battlefield....

will test with more games....

Phenom II X6 1090T @3.6ghz , EVGA GTX 770 SC, 8GB Hyper-X ram, Adata SX900, WD Black, Corsair HX850, LG IPS234, Logitech G9x, Logitech X-230, Netgear R7000