BOINC not leveraging CPU power normally

This issue has started only started today. Instead of making one core work on a project, it's throwing them all at one project. I tried suspending the projects, aborting the tasks, and then resuming the projects, but the same thing happens again. What could be the cause of it?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Some WUs are reaching its timelimit maybe?

You have no other WUs (from other Projects) to work on?

You have not set the resource share to its right amount on each project?

That would be the most common reasons that come to my mind.

Some WUs are reaching its timelimit maybe? You have no other WUs (from other Projects) to work on? You have not set the resource share to its right amount on each project? That would be the most common reasons that come to my mind.

Nope. The only one working is Milkyway@home and it's just one task for the CPU and one task for the GPU. Poem@home is doing nothing. Communication on both though is also getting deferred constantly.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

I found that sometimes a project will hog the computer.  It all is set in the priority of each project, I think it's done within the projects themselves.  I would just let it go.  What I did in the past is I went to the Projects tab and set that project on "Don't get new tasks" or I just "Suspend" the project for as long as I wanted.  

For example I have WCG on 2 computers, 1 comp is about 90% of my 8 core cpu on average and the other comp is almost at 0% of my 4 core cpu.  I run both cpu's at 100% 24/7.

I hope this gives you some help.

Yes. It seems task based.