kingdom hearts 3

mvitkun

I stopped being a fan after the first one :(

which one did you play after the first one?

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I didn't know that it was announced, now I'm psyched. I've been wanting it for so long, but I won't get it if it requires a PS4. The only way I'd get it is if my sister buys a PS4.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

which one did you play after the first one?

I didn't, actually I take that back; I played the card one for gameboy or whatever but I guess I had my first hipster moment or something and EVERY poser in the world was riding KH dick so I was like fuck KH2.

I didn't, actually I take that back; I played the card one for gameboy or whatever but I guess I had my first hipster moment or something and EVERY poser in the world was riding KH dick so I was like fuck KH2.

you should give it a another chance kingdom hearts is awesome

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

I really hope its not a ps4 exclusive. In the event, it did not say ps4 exclusive just Final Fantasy XV. I will buy a ps3 or ps4 though if it had to happen. Want to play the FFX and FFX-2 HD remake.

Diamond Cube https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wvPscf 

Diamond 2.0 The FX Rev 2.0 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6sMLk

The only Ryce that can Make It Shine Gamer plus a Student Games,Tech,and everything in Between. Showing all Love to@victoriajustice

you should give it a another chance kingdom hearts is awesome

I mean I LOVED the first one, I still enjoy playing through it to this day but I can't get motivated enough to play the other because then I would need to buy a 3ds and all that so fuck it lol

I mean I LOVED the first one, I still enjoy playing through it to this day but I can't get motivated enough to play the other because then I would need to buy a 3ds and all that so fuck it lol

I think there is kh for ps2.

This alone made me want a PS4.

Amazing timing though. Earlier today at college (well yesterday now, it's 4:22 in the morning here) I saw a friend looking at an image for Kingdom Hearts 1.5, the HD remake - and I made a lot of fuss because I thought it was Kingdom Hearts III. Then we spoke about how them making an HD remake of the first one showed they were still interested in the franchise so it was only a matter of time...

Hah. =D

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I think there is kh for ps2.

Yes that it was the first KH came out for but there is dream drop distance and the other one that is for ds

You should have added the Final Fantasy Versus XIII (or FF XV now). It looks great! Also, any news if Lightning's gonna be a part of this KH?

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR 1/3 OF MY LIFE, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I liked the 1st and second but then the 15 after were kinda meh, i might give it a shot if a friends has it or something.

Shouldnt this be under console gaming btw?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

this has a topic in console gaming. made me want to buy a ps4. we'll see if it'll live up to it's hype.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

They better pretend like all the ones inbetween didnt happen or intergrate them all into KH3. Im still not happy that they changed consoles after KH2.

OMG!!!, When the trailer came on I was like this isn't 1.5HD... This must be KH3. Nobody believed me until it got to the end..... 

So excited. Seriously AMD would have to release a 9970 that doubled Titans performance to get me more excited than this! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

this has a topic in console gaming. made me want to buy a ps4. we'll see if it'll live up to it's hype.

that topic was posted two hours after my topic lol.

Linus Sebastian said:

I liked the 1st and second but then the 15 after were kinda meh, i might give it a shot if a friends has it or something.

Shouldnt this be under console gaming btw?

I think it can go under either general discussion or console gaming.

personally I find that general discussion a more active section,and I've not once gone into the console gaming section (aside from just now to check if there really was a topic like this in that forum section.

also I think polls go with the general discussion section more so than the console gaming section

Linus Sebastian said: