Worth upgrading my 650TI BOOST?

Mohenjo

Is it worth upgrading my 650ti BOOST to a 760? I currently have 200 bucks and thinking about upgrading but my 650ti boost plays games pretty well as is and i dont know. im conflicted. btw i dont want the 270 or 280 because i use limelight A LOT and will like to keep that feature. So no amd.

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

Is it worth upgrading my 650ti BOOST to a 760? I currently have 200 bucks and thinking about upgrading but my 650ti boost plays games pretty well as is and i dont know. im conflicted. btw i dont want the 270 or 280 because i use limelight A LOT and will like to keep that feature. So no amd.

If you're happy with it, then don't upgrade it. Save your money and wait for the next gen nVidia GPU :D

Also, remember to follow your topics and quote members whose help you want :D

If you're content with the results, it's better to save up and buy a new GPU in the near future. Maybe a GTX 960, if it ever comes out ;)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i would wait for the 960 to release its probably going to be a little more than $200 though. there is also the option of waiting for the 10xx series that will be a while though.