When i push on my screen it bends? (MOTO 2gen)

ChipWoodChainSaw

No, it's just due to thin glass

Not a problem really.

Compatible with Windows 95

you dont push a screen you tap and slide on it. it will be fine dont sweat it. 

It's probably you pushing into the panel and causing it to distort. If you do that often it might damage the panel.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

hahah well i have to it, no matter were i push it does it in 

didnt sea it was phone whoops lol maybe the glass is slightly to high no problem as long as its not crracking or being inacurate

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

its does it no matter were i touch... 

Oh sorry, I thought it was a computer screen you was talking about. I'd return it because it's a little weird for you to use normal pressure on a screen and it doing that, unless you actually are pressing quite hard for it to happen to which I would say, don't do that.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Personally, I would return/exchange it. Pressing on the glass should not distort the display, so the unit you have must have been assembled improperly or has some kind of failure(like an expanding battery that presses on the backside of the display). If you continue to use it in its current state, the spot on the screen that distorts will become permanently discolored and eventually will develop dead/stuck pixels.

Personally, I would return/exchange it. Pressing on the glass should not distort the display, so the unit you have must have been assembled improperly or has some kind of failure(like an expanding battery that presses on the backside of the display). If you continue to use it in its current state, the spot on the screen that distorts will become permanently discolored and eventually will develop dead/stuck pixels.

should i try pressing on the back? I can only see it on dark colors.

Make a short video of what you're referring to. IPS displays shouldn't bend or distort in any shape or form. Unless you're pressing really hard on them. Also keep in mind it does have a 5" display, so it wouldn't take much to get some kind of little distortion if you press hard enough. If it feels like an underlying issue I would just exchange it and see if the new one has the same issue.

should i try pressing on the back? I can only see it on dark colors.

If you have a warranty or are within your return period, I wouldn't even mess with it. You can just tell them that you have a defective unit and Motorola will switch it out.