BF4 multiplayer 64 person [video]

Snickerzz

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i WANT to like this but they didn't really show much that's different from BF3...

This whole scripted video with SHITTY wannabe military coms is stupid, the only thing I took away from it is terrible weapon design and pretty awesome map destruction and that you can still get hit by a fucking 120mm cannon round point blank in the fucking face and not die.

That building collapse scene was so unrealistic... Buildings don't fall like that in the real world.

The building is probably scripted like the tower on Caspian.

The building is probably scripted like the tower on Caspian.

It probably is, they were more than likely just trolling people when they were acting like the tanks were going to knock it down.

That building collapse scene was so unrealistic... Buildings don't fall like that in the real world.

yea it just kinda fell in the ocean ;/ but still! XD i really like that you could destroy the piller to trap the tank

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I liked the tank falling through the ground scene. But anything else was as scripted as a script.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Holy crap -.- this scripted shit is nowhere representative of the actual gameplay. It's more like "hacker noob l2p" and everyone trying to steal all the vehicles and running all over the place.

5man squads, commander is back this might be good :) !
Here are all the videos.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

5man squads, commander is back this might be good :) !

Here are all the videos.

google 502 errors XD and BF3 is all ive played so commanders is new to me, looks pretty cool :)

google 502 errors XD and BF3 is all ive played so commanders is new to me, looks pretty cool :)

They are working now i think?

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

They are working now i think?

yup