Need Help Gaming Headset and Keyboard

Mr_Pepsi

Hi guys i need help to find a good keyboard and headset that will last but still be good.

I have been looking at Roccat ryos mk pro and roccat kave xtd 5.1. I am mosteley wooried about the headset because i don't know if its any good. I want good audio but still a good mic.

I don't know anything about keyboards or headset's so help me. (i know the basics)

All sugestions are welcome and i hope you are willing to help me.

And sorry for all the misspelling.

My budget is 400$ in total i don't know if its alot for a keybourd and headset but i don't know anuthing about this part :D

Keyboard: I am looking for a mechnical keyboard. i am mostely gaming so whatever is good for gaming. i do want f eksemple keys under the spacebar. 

Headset: I realy don't want to get a standalone mic because doesen't that mean i need a stand or something. 

Edited by Mr_Pepsi

What's your budget?
I would personally suggest getting a good pair of headphones (like the AudioTechnica ATH M50' and get a standalone mic.

You can go for a desk mic, like a Blue Snowball or Yeti, or you can for a modmic.

As for keyboard: again, we need a budget.. And some more preferences like what you will be doing. I would strongly suggest a mechnical keyboard, if that can fits your budget.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@Mr_Pepsi

I'm guessing that your budget for the headset is around $150, for that you can get something like a Sennheiser HD558 (Or Audio Technica M50) + Blue Snowflake (or maybe the Samson Go). Both of those microphones should be solid gets.

As for keyboard, well. That's a bit more tricky. Do you want? Lightning? Macro keys? Dedicated media buttons? Give us a bit more to go by, along with budget for both keyboard and headset.

EDIT: Actually, if you want a headset in the $150 range. Astro A40 is what my brother uses. He highly recommends it. Getting it without the amp makes it go for around $150. The only problem with the headset is that it is slightly harder to drive at 48 Ohm. But then again, the HD558 I mentioned earlier has about the same impedance.

I have the logitech Microsoft livechat xl-3000 good quality headphones for a decent price when I got them last year.

Do you want a membrane keyboard, or mechanical? If you want mechanical a nice keyboard to check out would be a Corsair K70 RGB :)