Android 5 for Nexus 4 and 7 now live!

LarsReviews

I don't want to spoiler you but this was available for a couple of days already. Btw. you also have a N4? nice choice! :D

who cares...

I don't want to spoiler you but this was available for a couple of days already. Btw. you also have a N4? nice choice! :D

I gave it to my sister. The battery life and mobile internet on it sucks. Sony Z2 has like 3x the battery power

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

idk tbh. I read about it in the google news app a couple of days ago. Maybe this was just pre-hype, sorry for "spoiling" then. I too can't wait to get Lollipop on my phone. I'll do a complete wipe anyways because mine is slowing down lateley.

who cares...

It hasn't been. It has literally come out today for the N4 and N7.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Hope i get the L for my nexus 5 over the weekend ! Unless EU need another week or two to make their versions, in that case i really should move to US lol.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

It hasn't been. It has literally come out today for the N4 and N7.

It was rolling out for the N7 on November 12. I still haven't got it yet though, so I'm quite annoyed about that.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

Just pushed the OTA with ADB on my Nexus7 2.gen 

Its optimizing app 94 of 187 at the moment, so it could take a while and I am so excited. 

couple of days? LOL I'm sitting at my PC waiting this from 2 november :D 

It came today!

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

Running Lollipop right now. 

B2bnjOtCMAALfbk.jpg

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

Just download the image and do it yourself. Simple.

I tried that once, missed one step in the process and now i dont have OS on my N7 2012... Its been like that in my shelf for last 12 months :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I have not gotten the update on my Nexus 5.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I tried that once, missed one step in the process and now i dont have OS on my N7 2012... Its been like that in my shelf for last 12 months :(

It should be possible to flash an Android factory image on it as long as the boot loader is working.

It was rolling out for the N7 on November 12. I still haven't got it yet though, so I'm quite annoyed about that.

I'd rather wait than miss a step and mess up my device.

On a side note, how come an OTA update can just be downloaded and installed while trying to go and download it yourself and install it requires many more hoops to jump through?

What's the difference?

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

When will it update in android?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R