Best gaming keyboard?

So I am looking to replace my lame wireless keyboard [rubber domed] with a gaming keyboard. I have searched for keyboards with Cherry MX Blue switches [i type a lot, and overall like the feel of the Blue switches], and have come up with the following two: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Corsair Vengeance K70 [non-RGB].

For you guys wondering what mouse I am using [For those people thinking about color matching], I am using the G502 Proteus Core[Gaming] and the Sensei [General Work].

UPDATE: I love the feel of the Blue switches, so I plan to get one of the above keyboards in the Cherry MX Blue version

Its up to your taste, mine was Ducky Shine 3 keyboard. Tis was the best feeling of all the displayed MK in a tech-fair. Although i cannot afford it(YET) i shall praise it, and if Ducky releases an RGB version... My money would be all over it

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

i have the k70 with red switches, i love it, i have used the CM storm with red switches over at a friends house and the corsair feels much higher quality and better built, but i think it is more expenive, well after all you get what you pay for  i gues..... i recommend the corsair anyways

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

It honestly depends on which switch you like. Not everyone is the same when it comes to a preference. Some modify MX Clears to make a Ergo Clear since they like it, but it's not available for purchase. Just get one of those switch testers to see which one suits your preference. JayzTwoCents made this video about switches. Might be useful to you. :)

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

KAAAAAYYY SEVENTEEEEEEE!

It honestly depends on which switch you like. Not everyone is the same when it comes to a preference. Some modify MX Clears to make a Ergo Clear since they like it, but it's not available for purchase. Just get one of those switch testers to see which one suits your preference. JayzTwoCents made this video about switches. Might be useful to you. :)

I have watched the video, and played around with Cherry MX Blue Switches, and came up with the decision to get one with Cherry MX Blue switches, but cant decide between the K70 with Cherry MX Blue or the Quickfire TK with Cherry MX Blue...Its all stated above

I would personally get this. http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=758 It's good for gaming because the numpad is removed, meaning you can move your mouse closer to the keyboard which is good for aim. Also, it has all the function keys so you have full functionality. 

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

I would personally get this. http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=758 It's good for gaming because the numpad is removed, meaning you can move your mouse closer to the keyboard which is good for aim. Also, it has all the function keys so you have full functionality. 

Well i did consider using Tenkeyless designs, but the problem is that some functionalities in Flight Simulators will be gone because they are assigned to numpad buttons. Furthermore I am a casual gamer [just plays for the fun of playing around with glitches, running around TK-ing and just having fun], not a hardcore gamer, so I would not really benefit from the tenkeyless design

no best gaming keyboard will have a numberpad. as for those two mice the sensei has a good shape but horrid sensor and the g502 has the best sensor but its a brick

no best gaming keyboard will have a numberpad. as for those two mice the sensei has a good shape but horrid sensor and the g502 has the best sensor but its a brick

Best gaming keyboard among the K70 and Quickfire TK?

Are you trying to start a keyboard war? Because this is how you start a keyboard war.

Jokes aside, it's all personal preferenve about what's best. I personally love Ducky keyboards, and I love gaming with them, even though Ducky does not advertise their products as "gaming" peripherals.

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

Best gaming keyboard among the K70 and Quickfire TK?

tenkeyless is the way to go for gaming. some good tenkeyless are ducky shine 3 tkl, max keyboard blackbird, quickfire rapid-i

CMSTORM Novatouch TKL... Topre keys are very well known for being great switches, but if your a Cherry kind of guy Corsair K95, Razor Blackwidow RGB, DuckyShine 3(or 4 to be released), CMstorm quickfire rapid (or stealth or ultimate) ect...

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas