[US Amazon] Asus R9 270 $106.99 After MIR

Fate

fyi it's the same rebate twice. i'm not sure if you can sent in a single card for two rebates. and i know for sure amazon doesn't give you the three games coupon. better just get it off newegg and pay the extra 20 dollars.

fyi it's the same rebate twice. i'm not sure if you can sent in a single card for two rebates. and i know for sure amazon doesn't give you the three games coupon. better just get it off newegg and pay the extra 20 dollars.

I've seen this deal, if says right on the rebate form that you can use up to two rebates per item.  ;) 

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

and i know for sure amazon doesn't give you the three games coupon. better just get it off newegg and pay the extra 20 dollars.

Are you sure? My girlfriend got the game coupon when she purchased me a card off Amazon.

Are you sure? My girlfriend got the game coupon when she purchased me a card off Amazon.

http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/never-settle.aspx isn't in the set retailers and people even say you don't get the games. amazon must of done some shady shit to get blacklisted from this promo