AT&T will no longer allow early upgrades

TGBSeth

Just like Verizon, AT&T is no longer allowing customers to upgrade their phones before the end of their 24 month contract.  Prior to this change, you would be able to upgrade your phone four months before the end of your contract, but this policy change has removed that ability.

FULL STORY: http://www.tgbuzz.com/2013/06/09/att-will-no-longer-allow-early-upgrades/

Another reason why I have prepaid

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Don't care. If you use AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint then you obviously don't know how to research properly.

Don't care. If you use AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint then you obviously don't know how to research properly.

um well if you want coverage and speed you go verizon..... theres no need to research anything. verizon has the largest coverage in the united states. youd have to be pretty dumb to go with anything other then the big red

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

When I used to sell phones, AT&T had the most 3G towers, however their towers were not as strong as CDMA.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

i thought that they got rid of it long ago, if only i had known :(

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

um well if you want coverage and speed you go verizon..... theres no need to research anything. verizon has the largest coverage in the united states. youd have to be pretty dumb to go with anything other then the big red

There is A LOT of areas that AT&T AND Verizon don't cover.

There is A LOT of areas that AT&T AND Verizon don't cover.

I'd argue differently for Verizon, I can't remember the last time I've had absolutely no signal with them... and I travel into the boondocks a lot.

As for early upgrades, I'm not sure why they ever existed to begin with. Why would you be upset that you cannot upgrade earlier than 2 years when you signed a 2 year contract? Upgrading to LTE is extremely expensive, I'd rather they try and recoup some cost by doing this rather than raising monthly rates again.