project. red tide. (temp name)

chitoZ

So ill be working in the inside of the case . Cut an Piece acrylic. 4mm thick so its kinda hard for me to place it so i cut some aluminium brackets and bolt it in the case then bolt the acrylic in the aluminum

post-13378-0-79869500-1429116733_thumb.j

So ill be cutting a hole for easy install in thr cpu cooler

post-13378-0-63439700-1429326811_thumb.j

Then cut again some acrylic pcs. Then place it on thr case

post-13378-0-37691800-1429327125_thumb.j

So i tested my acrylic if how strong and how much it can hundle weight ill tell you guys its pretty much . Good about 12kilos

post-13378-0-54437200-1429548179_thumb.j

so i worked on the inside of the case i think i wont make it in thr compitition of cooler master :( will be heading out of town for two days and thr dradline of the submission is april 30 -.-

post-13378-0-40807700-1429548308_thumb.j

So i cut the 10mm acrylic sheet thrn for the first time i bend it already whatdo you guys ? For thr first timer hehe

post-13378-0-74818700-1429548479_thumb.j

Didnt yet attached the lower portion of yhr case btw some parts of thr case is not here in thr pic.so its like 100yrs since a started my mods and now its almost done i think ;)

post-13378-0-45138700-1429548667_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

guys so i didnt  finish the build for the cooler master case mod contest will be reentering next yr . the thing is i dont have time with the project dont want to rush things out .   so i went vacation before the contest for 8days and that 8 days cost me a lot in modding then when finally at home i was sick . i have flu . so i decide to give up . but still i will still continue my project because i spend so much money already building it so now im still saving money for the build and i hope some people will maybe help me with the build :) soon ill finish this build but still i need funds  my life is hard yours maybe fine  .  so i need your support in my build if someone will help .  god i wish someone will give me a lazer cutter lol but anyways  the rig is fine by now i broke one of my acrylic -.- then i make another one  so pictures soon thanks 

So i broke my Acrylic when bending it back . So i was forced to buy my very own heat gun . Then i create another one hahayz

post-13378-0-33741500-1431075497_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

So i bought and create some decals ? Stickers for my rig hope you could see it clearly.

post-13378-0-05710500-1432049315_thumb.j

Well its been a long time since i mod so will be remodding soon

so decided to lazer cut  because of how busy i was and not able to do MODS in each day  -.- so what my build is all about is full filling my dreams to create one but i want to create it on my own . so  i download a trial verion of CorelDRAW X7  first try was hard but when just searching in youtube how and what to do i well  knew how to use the software already with basic stuffs so i tried to layout all my parts as soon as possible then after 5days of  work finally its done :) so this is the parts of my build  but not all of it coz the lazer cutter has a work space of 2feet by 3feet i need 4feet for the window so ill be modding my window later on   :) 

post-13378-0-65004700-1432559991_thumb.p

• 4 weeks later...

ok i would like to thank GCC lazer pro ! and es print media inc for providing me  me the acrylic . saw the lazer machine very nice (y) pls do check them out if youll like to other some lazer machine and more for modding its a big help (y)  will be having the acrylic pls by next week  . sorry for very late updates 

post-13378-0-24547100-1434813078_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

the come back is real  will be resuming mods soon  sorrry for the laaaatteeeeee updates because i dont have money and i  just paid for the accident of my car so that it 

the come back is real  will be resuming mods soon  sorrry for the laaaatteeeeee updates because i dont have money and i  just paid for the accident of my car so that it 

Sad to hear you was in an accident, hope you're ok

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

• 4 weeks later...

Sad to hear you was in an accident, hope you're ok

thanks mate and sorry for no updates kinda lazy for today coz the other day was the end of my final exam so will do updates next week still going to buy parts . so happy for this month for the big big big sem break :) lot of time to do modding stay tooned 

Im really sorry for the long updates  well bought some aluminum L bars or brakets then measured it on the acrylic then drill some holes placed it and done 

post-13378-0-09580700-1445093761_thumb.j

So slowly manage to put it all together i just i have a small amount of time modding so here it is

Updates soon will use better camera next time

having trouble uploading the update pics . system says that only 2mb how to upload them with a nice quality ty  :D 

can SOMEONE help me uploading pictures here