project. red tide. (temp name)

chitoZ

Wow, suddenly it looks much cooler! Want to see the finished case!!  :D

ohhh thanks mate. :D. The case will be done om sunday . Tomorrow. But just the case the water cooling loop will not be finish jue to shipping they didnt send it yet my other parts like pump and rads -.- but my cpu block. Gpu block and fittings from Bitspower is coming already :D.

This is the last acrylic peices to be cut. Assembly. Later. But bad news . I forgot to get the other peices -.- so ill go back to the shop where i left it. It is like 15-20 kilometers away from home -.-

post-13378-0-19970000-1419005870_thumb.j

you mean the big thick side of the case that covers the parts ? It is glass actually . Hmmm . Other parts made of acrylic. Well almost all the sides of my case is covered by acrylic but the upper side of my case is made of plastic then one who has many holes. That are straight but if you want to see more ill upload pics

I see, my bad. Looked through the sketchup pics a bit better and I see where the clear pieces get placed now! :) Guess sketchup is made for slower pcs too so it doesn't really show clear pieces off that well. Can't wait for your next update ;)

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

I see, my bad. Looked through the sketchup pics a bit better and I see where the clear pieces get placed now! :) Guess sketchup is made for slower pcs too so it doesn't really show clear pieces off that well. Can't wait for your next update ;)

yeah. Hehhe later or maybe tomorrow ill post pics

Jue to a very short time because of the rig show i finished my case as quickly as i can put super glue in to it. Bad news. My case is soo ugly coz it isint finished yet. I hate rushing . . .

So i manage to paint and assemble for a day didnt goes as plan because the computer show was starting later befoe the rig gost. but im still contended eith : im planning to to remake all the things thanks i jope yoi all spinsor mi tnx

post-13378-0-45430900-1419356623_thumb.j

Tnx bro . But its not what i wanted -.- because of rushness

Well its day 4 in our computer show

post-13378-0-54129800-1419541485_thumb.j

project REDTIDE will rise again .  . .  rebuilding it next yr for the incoming rigshow  

just a question what do you call those metal bars thing that supports the parts of the computer . .planning to use this on my next project 

post-13378-0-10295200-1420002512.jpg

just a question what do you call those metal bars thing that supports the parts of the computer . .planning to use this on my next project 

its a test bench

its a test bench

That's the name of the entire thing, the bars are called t-slotted framing.

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

its a test bench

That's the name of the entire thing, the bars are called t-slotted framing.

i know its a test bench  my question is  what do you call those bars thing . and Majortemples  answered my question tnx mate

project red tide will be restart by feb or march . going to do another project . a simple rig . coz plans change . -.-  ill explain why . i modded a haf 932 case. i joined a rig show they said it  cant be called custom case . coz the frame of the haf 932 is still there. what i will do it still . ill rebuild my  modded 932  in a simple and clean build . so it would not be a waste of money. then after feb or march . ill make my final build for 2015 ? the project red tide . ill start it with   bang .  ill redraw  it resketch it . ill do measurements this time coz i was hhaving a hard time measuring what i will make last time and now lesson learn im sorry for the delay and the expectations of the people following this thread ill rebuild it soon but stil my money sets me back i hope some one WILL HELP me do this build anything will do . if someone will help and trust me . good day or night people tnx if theres any questions just private message me tnx 

Getting ready to rebuild project red tide and im going to build a another rig thats nice and clean. Simple but presentable so good luck to me. Now u have 5 months to do my project yes no more rushness

post-13378-0-29708000-1420635334_thumb.j

Btw. I just cleaned my work room

So im preparing for my next build or a rebuild of my red tide guys opinion should i create a another thread or just stay with this thread.

post-13378-0-65148000-1420646714_thumb.j

The GOODS are here ! Bitspower fittings are here ! Wooohh . Soo much wow . First impression . The package is nice build quality is sooo good. Looks are sooo good. The black spackle color on the d5 top and upgradekits are sooo sooo good. Just Wwow. Best fittings and upgrade kits for me thanks bitspower awoooh awooh !

post-13378-0-99332000-1420727967_thumb.j

Make sure you have proper intake for the rad because on the drawings it looked like all the fans were going to be suffocating. I'm sure you have plans for that thought right?

Make sure you have proper intake for the rad because on the drawings it looked like all the fans were going to be suffocating. I'm sure you have plans for that thought right?

well . I think so but for me its not that important because my catch is just the design not the airflow and etc but i think i has a nice air flow .

well . I think so but for me its not that important because my catch is just the design not the airflow and etc but i think i has a nice air flow .

Just make sure you have proper intake for the fans because you wouldn't want your PC catching fire and smoking due to being too hot.

Just make sure you have proper intake for the fans because you wouldn't want your PC catching fire and smoking due to being too hot.

ok2 i will still having a hard harrd lol. Time thinking abouy the new build. Do you do 3d modeling ? Coz im searching for one thats for beginners and free download. Im using sketchup right know but i want to do rendering so it would be like real