project. red tide. (temp name)

chitoZ

btw all the mechanical tools  that i use is just a grinder. driller and a jigsaw . no special tools for me :(  like a lazer cutter . i F want that 

tbh with you it is incredible what you are doing with "non Special" tools

Keep up the work, it seems promising!

No special tools for me :(  like a lazer cutter . i F want that 

Laser or water jet cutters are madly expensive. New they are around $100k 2nd hand ones go for $30k but they don't always work completely the way you want. You can do amazing casemods with just a jigsaw, a couple of files and sandpaper. It just takes a bit more time (and practice ofcourse)! 

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

tbh with you it is incredible what you are doing with "non Special" tools

Keep up the work, it seems promising!

ohhh thanks for the positive feedback mate appreciate it :D

Laser or water jet cutters are madly expensive. New they are around $100k 2nd hand ones go for $30k but they don't always work completely the way you want. You can do amazing casemods with just a jigsaw, a couple of files and sandpaper. It just takes a bit more time (and practice ofcourse)!

yeah. I know i still f need it to do perfect cuts hehe. Yes and i still need practice . So how is my work guys ? Its just ok ?

So i hate the first time that i made the upper side at the case so i redo it and here it is . :)

post-13378-0-88357400-1418497486_thumb.j

So the upper side of the case is done :D

took almost 5-7hours to finish. Redo and sanding it. . And my dead line of finishing this case is at Friday . 5days to go still got exam and christmas party at school . I f need TIME

post-13378-0-41926600-1418497639_thumb.j

I saw my old disco light. This disco lights are sound active ( if theres sound heared by the unit. The lamps lights up ) and i was thinking replacing the lamp into led strips and put it on the back of the case :D. Sounds good ?

post-13378-0-34487200-1418572051_thumb.j

Just got my gpu . Gtx 770 . Glad to have a high end card again. From 760>780>dual 280x>stock>770 :) i choose this and not a higher end gpu coz im putting all my money in my case :(

post-13378-0-34561100-1418725412_thumb.j

When your just to excited in your new gpu . And it cant fit in your case. Hahaha tare down .

post-13378-0-82502600-1418725536_thumb.j

Incoming items :D. Just ordered from bitspower. Thank you bitspower with all your fittings nice smooth transition. Reviews for there fittings will be coming soon . I highly recommend bitspower fittings for the high quality parts and lots of loooooots fittings to choose from

post-13378-0-03538000-1418743232_thumb.j

this looks interesting....

good luck kababayan! :)

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Interesting! Also, which program did you use to design the case?

RIG:  CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer ATX Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Internal HDD SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD Video Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 970 4GB Video Card Case: Corsair 780T PSU: NZXT HALE82 850W 80+ Bronze Monitor: LG 34UM95-P Keyboard: Steelseries Apex Keyboard Mouse: Razer Taipan Mouse Mat: Razer Vespula Sound: Cyber Acoustics CA-3090, Corsair Vengeance 2100 :  1998.40 Euro

Yes im using sketchup . Very user friendly for noobs like me

this looks interesting....

good luck kababayan! :)

thankyou din ;)

Acrylic cuts done :) cant do it myself with perfect cuts so i just use a machine . Red tide is at 70%finished

Acrylic cuts done :) cant do it myself with perfect cuts so i just use a machine . Red tide is at 70%finished

What kind of machine? And ofcourse this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gi

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Ohhh i put already the pic twice. Idk what happen. Ill post it again

So here it is. The finished acrylic still theres still many things to cut

post-13378-0-64897500-1418984834_thumb.j

Looks good, in your first model it looks like you just had an acrylic side panel. What other parts have you made out of acrylic?

Looks good, in your first model it looks like you just had an acrylic side panel. What other parts have you made out of acrylic?

you mean the big thick side of the case that covers the parts ? It is glass actually . Hmmm . Other parts made of acrylic. Well almost all the sides of my case is covered by acrylic but the upper side of my case is made of plastic then one who has many holes. That are straight but if you want to see more ill upload pics