Acer S7 or Asus Zenbook infinity

S.W.E.A.T
Go to solution Solved by Dudenstein,

Okie zenbook infinity it is ~!! two more month XD, i hope it has superb battery life :PP Dont let me down ASUS

I hope the battery life is great as well. That will be the determining factor for me. I travel regularly and I need a laptop that is light and lasts. I usually fly to Australia and that's a 15 hour flight so I need a good batter. Yeah I can plug it in when I'm on the plane but I don't want to have wires strewn about around me while flying.

Hello I am planning to buying ultrabook for university, and i am stuck on choosing between these two. 

I know with that much money i can buy a desktop that can do everything i need...LOL but I need a laptop that is light enough so it can travel around with me. XD. i am trying to keep it around 3 lbs 

So, okie i know that Acer S7 had improve a lot from last gen S7, the fan noise, track pad, battery life, and such. But what do you guys think about Zenbook infinity... its has more powerful, better graphic. Is Zenbook infinity worth waiting for?

just so you know i do game a little bit. :3

And they both look gorgeous BTW  :P

S7's spec:
http://www.ncix.ca/products/?sku=83182&vpn=NX%2EMBKAA%2E005&manufacture=Acer

CPU:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-4500U-Notebook-Processor.93562.0.html

Zenbook infinity:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7035/asus-zenbook-infinity-hands-on-with-the-most-beautiful-notebook-at-computex

You guys can recommend other laptops too ^___^

THANKS~!!!

s7- go for it and dont question( but wait for the newer version that was displayed at computex)

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

i too am looking for a new laptop for college. I would choose the ASUS one as it has a better looking design in my opinion but i would rather it be cheaper then the S7 but with an i5. 

Okie zenbook infinity it is ~!! two more month XD, i hope it has superb battery life :PP  Dont let me down ASUS 

i too am looking for a new laptop for college. I would choose the ASUS one as it has a better looking design in my opinion but i would rather it be cheaper then the S7 but with an i5. 

mhmmm yarh that is probably a better idea. U sires i5 and i7 modal are quite the same too, in term of performance.( at least from my experience)  XD 

Okie zenbook infinity it is ~!! two more month XD, i hope it has superb battery life :PP Dont let me down ASUS

I hope the battery life is great as well. That will be the determining factor for me. I travel regularly and I need a laptop that is light and lasts. I usually fly to Australia and that's a 15 hour flight so I need a good batter. Yeah I can plug it in when I'm on the plane but I don't want to have wires strewn about around me while flying.