Best White LED Strips?

bartekxx12

Hi, 

I want to buy one or 2 white LED strips for my Define R4

Could anyone recommend me any? I am mostly looking for even distribution of the light so that there aren't any obvious brighter light spots. 

Thanks

Hi, 

I want to buy one or 2 white LED strips for my Define R4

Could anyone recommend me any? I am mostly looking for even distribution of the light so that there aren't any obvious brighter light spots. 

Thanks

i think the bitfenix alchemys are pretty good.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

i think the bitfenix alchemys are pretty good.

I've heard alchemy are the way to go as well.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

When it comes to white light I dont like neither NZXT or BitFenix because they have a blue tint.

I'd recommend Phobya Warm White:

12315_0.jpg

A lot more natural!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Check out the "IceModZ" LED- Strips.. Linus mentioned them some time ago and he think they are jsut amazin.. they also look pretty good, and you get em in length and color you want!

http://www.icemodz.com/led-strips.html

Little sneak Peak:

3bXLl.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Currently using the blue bitfenix alchemy strips and they are awesome.

You can also connect or remove some if you have too little or too much.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

Really depends on the color of your build, I used the bitfenix alchemy white LED because my build is of warm color - the light blue create a rather natural white to it.

hope that helps :)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Ok thanks for the recommendations everyone, I will look into the ones recommended and purchase some nice LED strips :P 

Dont forget.. the Icemodz are some kind of modular, if you can solder :) They are also damn bright, and Linus loves them.. So your build log would probably get into the Livestream

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Dont forget.. the Icemodz are some kind of modular, if you can solder :) They are also damn bright, and Linus loves them.. So your build log would probably get into the Livestream

So. I have purchased an Icemodz and a bitfenix alchemy white LED strip and both arrived today and I have to say the Icemodz is far superior. 

The cable sleeving on it is excellent, can not see the colour of the wires at all, the PCB the LED's are on is black which is a change from the time Linus first reviewed these (for the better), and yes, they're very very bright, very very nice, and...wait for it... very very high quality :P 

Take some pictures when you are done :) Linus would be damn happy bout this

Get a NZXT hue and you can just change the colors to whatever you want..

Get a NZXT hue and you can just change the colors to whatever you want..

Nah, I prefer solid, high quality cases :P 

Buy some on Ebay for 1/10th of the price you will pay for them from a computer hardware supplier. You can cut them to any length you want as well since they come in a longer strip.

Nah, I prefer solid, high quality cases :P

Cases?Do you even know what the NZXT hue is? Lol

Cases?Do you even know what the NZXT hue is? Lol

Ahhhh sorry :L I was thinking of the NZXT Phantom which had that feature :P My mistake 

Ahhhh sorry :L I was thinking of the NZXT Phantom which had that feature :P My mistake

:)

I just bought a 5m strip of white LEDs off ebay. They seem to be exactly like the Icemodz ones. I am just going to cut them up and connect them in series so i can have them around the case, then hook em up to a 3 pin fan connector and plug them into a Bitfenix Recon fan controller. Now i've just got to wait for them to arrive...