So I have a cool idea that probably isn't original

MattLantis

So the pc I'm building is gonna be a red and black color scheme, I have a red and black IN WIN case, red LED fans, my mobo is red and black, almost everything is red and black, and i want more. I WANT MORE!!!!!!! I found a roll of LEDs and I really wanted to light it up even further. My question is would it mess schnozz up if i mounted them on the bottom of the case, or even in the inside? Like around the frame?

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

You must really like black and red. Meh...I like black and white. Guess it's down to personal taste. ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

do what i do, throw everything in the case and hope for the best, do what you like not what we like.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You must really like black and red. Meh...I like black and white. Guess it's down to personal taste. ;)

Black and white, or black and a light blue, but not a lot of blue, just the right amount. Both look perfect. 

Black and white, or black and a light blue, but not a lot of blue, just the right amount. Both look perfect.

Nice! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

You should not light up a red and black build with red light, will look like a brothel and the red accents won't be very noticable. I'd suggest a suddle white lighting.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...