nzxt h440 compatibility witg gtx 970 g1

Dimark1394

Will a gtx 970 gigabyte g1 fit in h440.? I'm not talking about length but height, as i don't know if it'll fit with the cables on it behind that drive panel! Also should i consider  fractal design's arc midi r2 or thermaltake urban s31 over this case.? 

sorry I don't think it will fit with the HD cage in

post-154698-0-91037500-1415714398.jpg

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

i figured!  should i buy one of the other cases i mentioned, anything to recommend.?

it's longer than the msi card

post-154698-0-60830500-1415715052_thumb.

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

Unless you are planning a massive RAID, you can take the HD cages out separately, I did it with mine.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

Will a gtx 970 gigabyte g1 fit in h440.? I'm not talking about length but height, as i don't know if it'll fit with the cables on it behind that drive panel! Also should i consider  fractal design's arc midi r2 or thermaltake urban s31 over this case.? 

What EVER you do DO NOT BUY the Thermaltake Urban S31, they're made out of cheap medal and it's very flimsy. Especially the back of it. I've seen videos and I would highly discourage you away from that case. Please don't buy it! ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

The H440 is a very high quality case that you should stick with. Highly recommended! :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

no i don't plan on RAID. so if i just take the HD cages out it'll fit no problem neither lenght or height.?

good to know that about urban s31.

Yes i know that the nzxt is very good and actually is my fanourite. but one of my friends told me there may be a height issue with graphics card i have and it wouldn't fit behind the drive panel wich is not removable( not the drive cage).