Be Quiet Pure Rock

rentaspoon

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-010-BQ&groupid=701&catid=2330&subcat=2340

What do people think of it?

I'm sitting at the checkout tempted because it's be quiet! and I want to see how well it cools and on the other I could go with another hyper 212 evo but I already have 3 in family rigs and everyone has one.

Prices are the same.

Edit: Just to point out how indecisive I am, the deepcool Lucifer came in to stock at the shop i buy and went end of life by the time I decided I wanted one. :)

im suspecting it will cool the same as a hyper 212 evo if not, a little better.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

hmm, im not sure, i mean the raijintek ereboss has more heatpipes and a bigger heatsink and a bigger fan

ereboss-1b.jpg

Its also £29.99 so the price isnt any different

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-000-RT&groupid=701&catid=2330&subcat=2666

Honestly that be quiet cooler is nice but raijintek are killing it in the budget cooling sector. Sadly raijintek isnt well known, i want more people to check them out as they will not regret it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

considering this has a bigger heatsink, a vastly superior fan and is just newer it likely obliterates the hyper 212 as do many other coolers.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

considering this has a bigger heatsink, a vastly superior fan and is just newer it likely obliterates the hyper 212 as do many other coolers.
The only benchmarks I could find bench it against a lepa cooler but it looks like about 5-10°c difference between that and the hyper
hmm, im not sure, i mean the raijintek ereboss has more heatpipes and a bigger heatsink and a bigger fanereboss-1b.jpgIts also £29.99 so the price isnt any differenthttp://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=HS-000-RT&groupid=701&catid=2330&subcat=2666Honestly that be quiet cooler is nice but raijintek are killing it in the budget cooling sector. Sadly raijintek isnt well known, i want more people to check them out as they will not regret it.
The issue is that it £40 posted 2nd class, the be quiet is £31 post next day at scan and I asked about the ereboss core (as its black) but no response about what type of fans it would take (I don't think much of overclocker's customer service).On top of that it isn't much better than the themis which is a lot cheaper (£26 posted 2nd class) http://www.kitguru.net/components/cooling/henry-butt/raijintek-adios-themis-and-ereboss-cpu-cooler-review/8/