3 monitors glitch like a mofo

E982

I have had it set up for a while and it just glitches sometimes, with windows maximizing and it just kinda sucks its not fluid. Any help or programs to fix it?

I have had it set up for a while and it just glitches sometimes, with windows maximizing and it just kinda sucks its not fluid. Any help or programs to fix it?

That doesnt tell us whats actually happening...

Specifics please... it seems like it's laggy/refreshing slower than 60hz/stuttering or jerky animations?

Glitches can be seen 1000's of different ways.

Have you tried uninstalling GPU drivers, removing monitors connected and starting over?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

That doesnt tell us whats actually happening...

Specifics please... it seems like it's laggy/refreshing slower than 60hz/stuttering or jerky animations?

Glitches can be seen 1000's of different ways.

Have you tried uninstalling GPU drivers, removing monitors connected and starting over?

I have re installed my drivers from scratch.

If I maximize a window on my center screen it will stretch and flash across my other too screens and sometimes if things are maximized then where the task bar would be its either flashing or just not there.

If I maximize a window on my center screen it will stretch and flash across my other too screens

Sound like Eyefinity Maximizing, which happens to all of us, there are multi monitor programs that enable more control over your layouts/window options. ie: Display Fusion - http://www.displayfusion.com/Compare/

Flashing taskbar like this below? Or different?

Can you take a picture or video of your taskbar in action and upload it for us to see?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz