Asus PB278Q vs Samsung S27A850D

BCreation

I've read great things about both, but when it comes to comparing them side by side, which one pulls ahead?

For Gaming?

For Video Editing?

For Web Editing?

For Photo Editing?

Post below! (:

Hmm tough question but the Asus would be really nice for photo editing and possibly video editing. I believe it would be equal for gaming and web editing.

The only real differences are that the Samsung has a USB3 hub, while the Asus has speakers and their 'QuickFit Virtual Scale feature'

You really can't go wrong with either of them as they are both Samsung PLS panels, If you like the features/looks of one over the other then choose that one and if you don't mind either way choose the cheaper of the two.

Read some review on the monitors to find out everything that you can about them and if one is 10x better then get the better one but if they are nearly identical then get the cheaper one.

Instead of starting a new thread, how would the Dell U3011 compare between these monitors?

^^^^^

I'm interested in this as well. I've been thinking about getting a 2560x1440 monitor and can't make up my mind between either of these or Dell U2711/2713. Also I would like to know if any of these monitors are VESA compatible as I would be putting it on a desk clamp mount.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater