A good windowed ATX case for under $90 (tax included)?

mgsstar

Do you have suggestions for a nice looking windowed case for under $90 CAD (tax included)? I heard that the Shinobi was a good one but I am afraid that the intakes from the mesh strips are inadequate. I would like the case to have 2 120mm/200mm intake in the front and having USB 3.0 functionality in the front panel io.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

It's $10 over your budget, but the windowed Corsair 300r could be a good choice: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139016

I saw this case and this was pretty nice but I am on a really tight budget so $90 including tax is the max I can get.

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I saw this case and this was pretty nice but I am on a really tight budget so $90 including tax is the max I can get.

Oh, just found it on TigerDirect for $50 after rebate, which ends on the 17th: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3844170&SRCCODE=WEBGOOPA&cm_mmc_o=mH4CjC7BBTkwCjCV1-CjCE&gclid=CMzEzdGs1rcCFc5DMgodqBMA2g

I am in Canada so no tigerdirect.com only tigerdirect.ca

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I am in Canada so no tigerdirect.com only tigerdirect.ca

Does Amazon have the same prices? It is $85.23, so it would be really close to your budget: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-Windowed-Computer-CC-9011017-WW/dp/B008B6ONXA

Sorry if it seems like I'm pushing the 300r, but I think it might end up being the best option for you. 

Check on the Fractal Design Define R4, they have been running deals on it lately. I picked mine up for 79.99 shipped from Newegg but they currently don't have that deal. Should come down again there or other sites may have it.

I liked some of these cases but some only have 1 120mm and some don't have USB 3.0 functionality. The 350D is a MATX case and I would need a ATX case like a 300r windowed but don't want it shipped from tigerdirect because its so expensive.

I got the arc midi r2 from NCIX for $70 a few weeks ago, perhaps wait until they have that deal again if you're not in a hurry. At this price point, your options seem to be quite limited.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250