Mechanical keyboard switches

Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

Yes, there is a testing kit sold by one of the manufacturers, but I can't seem to find a link ATM>

This? http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/wasd-sampler-kit.html

I want to get a mechanical keyboard because Linus and slick talks about them alot but there is on stores in my country Trinidad and Tobago that sells mechanical keyboards and to spend over $70 plus shipping and taxes to  buy a keyboard that I might not like is a bit hard. So is there a something that i can buy to tryout all the different cherry mx switches.

Timothy Harnamji

Yes, there is a testing kit sold by one of the manufacturers, but I can't seem to find a link ATM>

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I would say go into a store and ask to try them. Linus and Slick have talked about on their livestreams before that the best option is just to go into a store and try all of the different switches. Hopefully, you will find someone who is willing to bring out different keyboards for you to try, and see which switch you like best. 

Thanks everyone you guys are awesome 

P.S linustechtips forum rules

Timothy Harnamji