R9 290x with arctic Hybrid ii Performance?

I would like to cool my r9 290x better (and quieter).

The arctic accelero Hybrid ii Looks like a good and fairly cheap solution. Has anybody got this, because I couldn't find any benchmarks or anything. So which temps do you get and how much fps on the newest games?

How much can you overclock it?

The kraken g10 looked nice, but I live in Denmark and I just can't really find some vram heatsinks, it is more expensive and I do not have too much space in my case for a really good closed loop system.

The hybrid II just looks like an easier solution in general.

I looks like a good cooler with a cool idea (that backplate tho), but I'd be worried about the VRAM getting to hawt.3eae025767793bfe9eeb43fbaec70129.jpg

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

The Mark I design is much better imho, but it isn't terrible in any regards. It cools well and hasn't gotten any complaints form those i know that use it.

If you can get your hands on a new unopened box of the Mark I design, then go for it, it's a superb design i would recommend to anyone

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I looks like a good cooler with a cool idea (that backplate tho), but I'd be worried about the VRAM getting to hawt.3eae025767793bfe9eeb43fbaec70129.jpg

Do you have any recommendation for some vram heatsinks?

(Best also available on Amazon.co.uk/de)

Would you recommend it over the g10 solution?

Do you have any recommendation for some vram heatsinks?

(Best also available on Amazon.co.uk/de)

Would you recommend it over the g10 solution?

The g10 bracket is a safer solution, just because of that fan, but I think this might cool the vram from the back.

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs 

How much more performance would I get with this setup?

For example fps on bf4?

How much more performance would I get with this setup?

For example fps on bf4?

Not much. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Not much. 

Well not OVER 9000! fps but a good amount. Enough to keep you happy. (around 70-80 fps)

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Well not OVER 9000! fps but a good amount. Enough to keep you happy. (around 70-80 fps)

LevelCap got like 130 fps from a single Vapor-X 290x "not overclocked". I'm not sure weather or not to call bullshit. His settings might not have been maxed out...

LevelCap got like 130 fps from a single Vapor-X 290x "not overclocked". I'm not sure weather or not to call bullshit. His settings might not have been maxed out...

At least we all can agree that it's over 60 fps. Everyone's mileage may vary depending on setting, config and what not.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.