Good build? Would like some opinion please

Zenex

With that build you could go for a GTX 760 rather than the 750 ti, plus have you considered getting an SSD for the OS and most used software? combined with 8.1 will give you crazy fast boot times.

PC Enthusiast, Devourer of biscuits

If I were you, I'd do anything I could to try and save money for 2 things: A GTX 970 and a 120-240gb SSD.

A couple things you could save cash on: the Seagate Barracuda (maybe go for a 1TB HDD) and the G.Skill RAM. You could easily save $50 by going with a cheaper RAM variety and wouldn't even notice a different at all in day to day use, even gaming.

PSU is good, everything else is good and good choice with the Asrock Z97! The Z97 chipset is a great chipset for the LGA 1150 platform.

Altogether, like I said. My advice: try to get an SSD in there and maybe spend a bit more (by saving elsewhere) and get yourself a GTX 970. Now that... Would be a killer system.

Happy building/gaming. :)

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

If I were you, I'd do anything I could to try and save money for 2 things: A GTX 970 and a 120-240gb SSD.

A couple things you could save cash on: the Seagate Barracuda (maybe go for a 1TB HDD) and the G.Skill RAM. You could easily save $50 by going with a cheaper RAM variety and wouldn't even notice a different at all in day to day use, even gaming.

PSU is good, everything else is good and good choice with the Asrock Z97! The Z97 chipset is a great chipset for the LGA 1150 platform.

Altogether, like I said. My advice: try to get an SSD in there and maybe spend a bit more (by saving elsewhere) and get yourself a GTX 970. Now that... Would be a killer system.

Happy building/gaming. :)

Thanks!

Already have a 250GB SSD, 14 second boot time  :) 

Do you know how much computer parts go on sale for during Boxing Day? Cause I'm buying the 750 Ti because I can upgrade it later (Using almost all my money on this)

With that build you could go for a GTX 760 rather than the 750 ti, plus have you considered getting an SSD for the OS and most used software? combined with 8.1 will give you crazy fast boot times.

Thanks, already got a SSD  :)

Was going to get 8.1

Thanks!

Already have a 250GB SSD, 14 second boot time :)

Do you know how much computer parts go on sale for during Boxing Day? Cause I'm buying the 750 Ti because I can upgrade it later (Using almost all my money on this)

Honestly, parts go on sale all year around.

Why don't you sign up for mailing lists on New Egg, Tiger Direct, Amazon, NCIX and Canada Computers (the last if you reside in Canada.)

Always keep your eyes open. I check these websites on the daily, about 5-10 times because I'm a little obsessed with PC hardware. :)

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

I have been saving up and have plans to build a desktop computer for a while now, but i would like some feedback on it, if i should make changes, etc.

http://nz.pcpartpicker.com/user/Eonzenex/saved/L2jRsY

And how much do computer parts go on sale for during Boxing day?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202099&cm_re=r9_280-_-14-202-099-_-Product

Best card ever :D

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/nvidia_geforce_gtx_750_and_750_ti_review,16.html

this card is as fast as an HD 7970 Stock

Is the 280 in US dollars? If so, HOLY S***, I'M BUYING THAT!!!

I live in New Zealand, so that 280 is CHEAPER than the 750 Ti in NZ dollars!

Honestly, parts go on sale all year around.

Why don't you sign up for mailing lists on New Egg, Tiger Direct, Amazon, NCIX and Canada Computers (the last if you reside in Canada.)

Always keep your eyes open. I check these websites on the daily, about 5-10 times because I'm a little obsessed with PC hardware. :)

Ok, thank-you!

Is the 280 in US dollars? If so, HOLY S***, I'M BUYING THAT!!!

I live in New Zealand, so that 280 is CHEAPER than the 750 Ti in NZ dollars!

yes USA dollars

Lol! I don't think so my man! A gtx 750 is as fast as a 7970??? That's a good joke man I haven't laughed that hard in ages.

Maybe I should learn to read better lol.

My bad!

Maybe I should learn to read better lol.

My bad!

it is ok , you are awosom ;)