Get a new case?

smithmconnor
Go to solution Solved by STRMfrmXMN,

I think the Cooler Master will be fine. It has a side panel window, decent airflow, a fair amount of room inside and a nice slightly understated look.

Only reason for an upgrade would be some extra quietness or a ton of airflow.

Hey Guys!

I currently have a Cooler Master N600 w/ Side Window. I'm building a killer gaming rig with an i7-4790k, a EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 SC, among other things. Should I stick with my case or opt for a better one?

For clarification, I have already bought the N600

- Smith

itll be alright. id like to reccomend something with better airflow in the front but itll be fine.

Thats a fine case. Like @Toddwjp says better airflow, more space or quiteness are the only reasons to upgrade. I have had the 330R through 3 systems. 

IMHO if you have it then you might aswell keep it as its a solid case from what I can tell.

You will be pretty much wasting money if you buy another and it wont really benefit you much in terms of fps and temps etc.

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

If you think you will need more space than the case you have now can give you, or want a different look from it, then go for a new case, otherwise stick with your current one.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I think I'm gonna get a brand new H440 in red, goes perfectly with by build and IMHO it is a lot sexier than the N600

If you want superb airflow and cable management, then get an Air 540.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think the Cooler Master will be fine. It has a side panel window, decent airflow, a fair amount of room inside and a nice slightly understated look.

Only reason for an upgrade would be some extra quietness or a ton of airflow.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||