Good cheap pump?

So, I'm currently running my computer with an h110, which seems nice. But I'd like to eventually build my own custom loop, however money is an issue.

I do have some components already left over from my Larkooler watercooling kit. Which I stopped using because the pump/res combo was nigh impossible to bleed no matter what I did. But I do plan on reusing the waterblock and reservoir.

My question is, what pump would be best, that I can simply stick into the loop, plug in, and turn on. I'd prefer something that runs off of bios settings instead of a switch or knob or something, which is how the larkooler worked (a knob). I don't care about noise, just longevity and durability.

I was considering this pump http://www.performance-pcs.com/swiftech-mcp655-series-12-vdc-d5-water-pumps-bare.html#Details because it seems relatively cheap. Any thoughts? I would prefer something that is NOT a pump res combo.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

But primochill makes such a nice pump res combo. And if you do get something like that, you may want to get a custom top. The barbs are annoying to mess with. But alphacool pumps are amazing and they don't have barbs. 

But primochill makes such a nice pump res combo. And if you do get something like that, you may want to get a custom top. The barbs are annoying to mess with. But alphacool pumps are amazing and they don't have barbs. 

I'm more concerned with whether or not it's easy to bleed and set up. The one I had from larkooler was horrible. No matter what I did I couldn't get this bubble out of the cpu block etc. I just want something reliable, durable, and easy to set up. I do plan on having an in line reservoir of course.

Edit: Is it difficult to assemble a pump with a block?

I'm more concerned with whether or not it's easy to bleed and set up. The one I had from larkooler was horrible. No matter what I did I couldn't get this bubble out of the cpu block etc. I just want something reliable, durable, and easy to set up. I do plan on having an in line reservoir of course.

Edit: Is it difficult to assemble a pump with a block?

As in a cpu/gpu block and a pump? I don't know if you can get any other than the swiftech drive(I don't know of any at least). But something like the primochill d5 enabled res pump combo, is amazing. It is the only pump res combo I will use(and it comes in many colours and frosted).

As in a cpu/gpu block and a pump? I don't know if you can get any other than the swiftech drive(I don't know of any at least). But something like the primochill d5 enabled res pump combo, is amazing. It is the only pump res combo I will use(and it comes in many colours and frosted).

I was thinking of just buying a pump without a housing, and buying one of the little blocks you see here and there, possibly a "pump top" but I have no idea how hard they are to put together without leaking or anything.

I was thinking of just buying a pump without a housing, and buying one of the little blocks you see here and there, possibly a "pump top" but I have no idea how hard they are to put together without leaking or anything.

For the most part if you know how to twist, then you will be okay. The instructions tell you what else to do. 

For the most part if you know how to twist, then you will be okay. The instructions tell you what else to do. 

So theres no adhesives or anything involved? Not that I couldn't do that, it just seems like a lot of work lol

So theres no adhesives or anything involved? Not that I couldn't do that, it just seems like a lot of work lol

I believe that none come with any adhesives. It is just an o-ring and the top. Some come with a mod kit(shiny piece to cover the pump part) and some do not. 

O-ring and a couple of screws, that's usually all. So really not difficult at all.

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

O-ring and a couple of screws, that's usually all. So really not difficult at all.

Easy to mess up at all? I watched a video on it, looks pretty fool proof

Easy to mess up at all? I watched a video on it, looks pretty fool proof

I don't think there's much you could do wrong with a D5 and pump top... just don't overtighten the screws: First tighten them lightly in a star pattern, then go around all screws once more, and tighten them securely (again: no excessive force needed - remember, we're working on electronics here, not tanks ;) ) and you're done. Really no reason to worry about.

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)