Airbrushed PC Cases

Ace

I was just wondering if any one has had experience with having their case airbrushed before either by themselves or by an professional/artist? I'm curious as I have started to inquire into the matter. Some pictures would be great as well if you can.

I was just wondering if any one has had experience with having their case airbrushed before either by themselves or by an professional/artist? I'm curious as I have started to inquire into the matter. Some pictures would be great as well if you can.

mines being worked on right now, ive also done some in the past that have been sold, depending on the material of the case it turns out really well :)

mines being worked on right now, ive also done some in the past that have been sold, depending on the material of the case it turns out really well :)

I have an 900D which is aluminium so I don't know how well it would look but I would be looking at a black/white/grey colour scheme as I have done some mock ups of the type of design I want in Photo Shop.

I have an 900D which is aluminium so I don't know how well it would look but I would be looking at a black/white/grey colour scheme as I have done some mock ups of the type of design I want in Photo Shop.

typically it works best on a metal case from what ive seen, ive had it done on a 650d and it came out looking awesome, if your really worried about it though you could do what i do and test on the inside of a panel where it wont be seen

You can literally do any paint job on your case.
There's so many spray paints out there and the combinations you can use to give different effects.

If you've done model building before, it's pretty much the same concept. 
The most important thing is that you spray in layers. Never too thick.

It's always better to spray several thin layers to build up the complete colour and to let each layer cure before spraying the next.

CPU: Intel 2700k (4.7) MOBO: Asus P8Z77-V DELUXE GPU: Sapphire Vapor-X R9 290X RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengence (1866) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Storage: 256GB Samsung 830 Pro SSD (Boot), 64GB Crucial M4 (SSD Cache), 1TB WD Black Cavier, 2TB Hitachi, 2.5TB Buffalo Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX Case: Corsair Graphite 600t w/ full acrylic side PSU: Corsair HX750 (individually sleeved) 
Peripherals: Filco Keyboard (Brown) Razer Deathadder, Sennheiser HD595, Zalman ZM-MIC1, Steelseries Qck Mass mousepad.
Pics of my Rig

You could do this. Much easier process.

Only problem i've seen with plastidip is availability (Haven't found it in Australia yet).

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)