Need help with my HyperX Clouds

AlmondNoTitties

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but i just got my HyperX Clouds and i would love to increase the bass a little bit when i listen to music. The question is if i can do it with a program that i can download for free. I will be listening to my music on youtube. 

Thanks in advance!

What Media Player do you use? Most media players have built in EQs... I myself reccomend Foobar2000 or Winamp,Foobar has a downloadable addon and winamp has it built in.

I actually don't have one, I use radio or youtube to listen to music while I play games that don't require sound. Same goes for listening to music, I just pop on YouTube and run my playlist or a recommended mix on YouTube.

I found it yesterday but it isn't that great, when I boost up the bass it sounds muddy In a way and doesn't have the umph that I'm looking for. Maybe it's the headphones themselves, but I can get more bass with my £7 in ears so I would expect it to have a little more. Might have to buy a DAC and AMP combo to boost it up, but at the moment I don't have cash for it so will need to wait.

If you need the bass boost for listening music only, download foobar2k (free), and download the 30 bands EQ plugin (also free). 

Audio driver's EQ usually are craps, because they got minimal frequency bands. In EQ, the more bands are the better, because it means you can add/lower the frequency you want, while keeping the other frequency intact.

And if you do download the foobar and the 30 bands EQ plugin, make sure you check the 'auto volume' checkbox, to allow it compensate the overall volume after you add some frequency bands. If it's not checked, you'll get annoying distortions, and even clippings.

You need to learn how to use an EQ. You can't just grab the sliders up nilly willy. 

It was an option given by the program called "bass" and it set it up for me. 

If you need the bass boost for listening music only, download foobar2k (free), and download the 30 bands EQ plugin (also free). 

Audio driver's EQ usually are craps, because they got minimal frequency bands. In EQ, the more bands are the better, because it means you can add/lower the frequency you want, while keeping the other frequency intact.

And if you do download the foobar and the 30 bands EQ plugin, make sure you check the 'auto volume' checkbox, to allow it compensate the overall volume after you add some frequency bands. If it's not checked, you'll get annoying distortions, and even clippings.

Will do this, hope it works. Do you know what are the best options to set the 30 eq for heavy bass and then for normal music?