Battlefield 5

Recon97

BF4 is actually good now. But I understand the dislike for it. 

I have fun with it still, especially since they added classic mode.

But it still isn't there for the vehicle game, BF3 is when the vehicle gameplay went sour. (not that it's bad, but it ain't nothing spectacular either)

EA said that BF Hardline will come in March 2015, Battlefront at the end of 2015 and BF 5 in 2016.

Well it would be good that it wouldnt launch as bf4...

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

That hardline game is stupid.mere stupid...

It ain't stupid

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

I wish that Battlefield -franchise's games released like they used to: not every year / every second year, but when they were ready, not matter if it took even 6 years. Though we all know EA won't allow that to happen...

And that Battlefield Hardline... BF as a franchise is about warfare, not cops & crooks, that game doesn't stand for what the franchise is. And the BF Hardline is like a mix of Battlefield, Counter Strike and Payday, could work and be fun, but again: the name "Battlefield" just doesn't fit that game.

I'm gonna skip Hardline just like I skipped BF4, which wasn't because of all the bugs etc., but the price tag.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I wish that Battlefield -franchise's games released like they used to: not every year / every second year, but when they were ready, not matter if it took even 6 years. Though we all know EA won't allow that to happen...

I'm not sure where you got that idea, but two years between major releases is the longest it has ever taken.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_(series)

Hardline is coming out under two years after Battlefield 4, but that's Visceral's product. The next purely DICE title in the franchise will be in late 2016, three years after BF4.

Battlefield 5 isn't coming till 2016.
And DICE is also working on Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge.

RTX2070OC 

Isn't the newest Battlefield instead of 5? The one with the cops and such.

nope, the one with cops is called hardline but they said that it doesn't replace bf5 bf5 will come out but significantly later I guess :D

My theory is that Dice got Visceral to work on Hardline and have it set for release by early 2015 so Battlefield fans wont be left with nothing while Dice work on Star Wars Battlefront which is confirmed to be released in the 2015 holidays. So in my opinion we wont see a Battlefield 5 till 2016. Either way not that bothered as Battlefront shall hopefully be something awesome!

2143 (Or whatever date they use) will likely be BF5.

Problem is it likely won't be in a playable state until at least 6 months after release.

2143 (Or whatever date they use) will likely be BF5.

Problem is it likely won't be in a playable state until at least 6 months after release.

6 months? You, sir, are an optimist!

I'm not sure how big the DICE team in Sweden is but they are the team that is doing Battlefront, Mirrors Edge and Battlefield 5, which I'm assuming will be the first game on a new Frostbite 4 engine.

That seems like quite the workload and they may be setting themselves up for a BF4 launch all over again.

What Things You Expect To See In Battlefield 5?

Share your opinions!

I just want a BF game that's simple again, I dislike all the annoying gadgets they added to the game. BF5 better be vietnam/ww2

YES

So many useless attachments and gadgets just make things cluttered. Why are there 3 different suppressors for every gun? 3 different ACOGs/MGs, 3 different Holographic & Red dot sights. etc.

I miss BC2:V, US had M16s, VC had AKs. No silly scopes/heavy barrels etc. Just balanced warfare.

YES

So many useless attachments and gadgets just make things cluttered. Why are there 3 different suppressors for every gun? 3 different ACOGs/MGs, 3 different Holographic & Red dot sights. etc.

I miss BC2:V, US had M16s, VC had AKs. No silly scopes/heavy barrels etc. Just balanced warfare.

I kind of like you opinion except to change BF5 into some WW2 crap.There is no point in arguing over how many gadgets they have added.Its good.But they should consider balancing the game

What Things You Expect To See In Battlefield 5?

Share your opinions!

"Battlefield 5 has stopped working" windows.

Micro-transactions.

YES

Well I agree for the most part, but 3D spotting was incredibly bad in BC2

perfect BF game is BC1 style vehicles, BC2 style gunplay (without damage increase/resistance perks), bf4 style maps, bf2 style teamwork and a 5 class system