Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favorite item: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why:

Looks nice and the front panel of my case is falling apart.

True Quiet Fans along with its cooler are my favorite as it helps keep a system quiet and cool.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Favorite: Accent lighting kit

Why?: Lights are just so cool :3

The water cooler is my favourite, because all water coolers look badass B)

I've entered a lot of these giveaway contests and haven't won anything yet. I really hope I can win so I can't start building my high-end PC :(

The EDG750 PSU is my favorite here cause I hate fan noise and I just love how silent this power supply can be. 

The best part of this is definitely that CPU cooler but I also really love that case. It just looks so nice <3
And plus I like how it's got all that versatility for mounting options and those front USB 3.0 ports. Just yes. But also to be fair that PSU is pretty great with the easily removable fan. If it's not super quiet or anything were to ever happen (bearing failure etc) it would be such a great feature to just have an easily mounted fan. :]]]

Honestly, I don't have any favorites. Most of this stuff would work GREAT for my current build. Would make my pc a lot more quiet, and easier to mannage than currently.

The Antec 1100 v2 would be a great step up from my Antec 300 which honestly, is getting a little long in the tooth, and needs to sorely be replaced.

The Antec Huhler 1250 would be a great replacement for my Corsair H60 which is getting close to its end of life I think.

And the 750w power supply would be a great replacement for my OCZ ZT series 650w power supply. Especially with me running dual GTX 660 Ti's in SLI.

I think my absolute favourite thing in this bundle would be the power supply. Antec makes them to be solid, I've found this out from experience with my family computer when the old crap one died and we replaced it with one made from Antec. Its just the basic one they sell but its still going strong. I also would want that power supply in my computer to replace my one I have now. But my close second would be the cooler. 

My favorite is undoubtedly the case because the case I have at the moment is not very good.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway, great way for companies to get people excited about their products and get people on the site building the community!

I would be most excited about the power supply as it looks awesome and will be such an improvement over my current one which kills itself at any mention of CPU over clocking! This bundle is a collection of everything that needs improving with my set up, it could not be more perfect! Love the CPU coolers looks and the case looks sharp too!

Good luck everyone and I envy the winner!  :P  ;)

I love the look of the kuhler 1250 and really could use a cpu cooler upgrade!

Nice giveaway!

Item:

Kuhler 1250

Why:

I'm tired of air coolers and would love to move to these. No more bulky air coolers :)

Sweet giveaway as always...now i just need to win one. im really lookin at that psu i need a dam upgrade and one thats so quiet hell ya!

Thank you for helping me find my new computer case-> Antec 1100 V2 Computer Case wuhhuuu

Nice software  :)

Love the cooler, I really need a better one as I have bought an unlocked CPU but can't overclock due to the cooler.

i would be interested in the cpu cooler since I am putting together a new build, but the psu and fans would also be a great bonus

I like the power supply it is modular, looks cool and is strong.

The case  is nice too. Nice black finish and it is big to fit more Video cards