Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I love the cpu cooler, it looks badass, also the new power supply is just amazing, plus its antec...is there any need to question their products?

PSU is probably my favorite........ I'm running a 220w china PSU because my PSU (which was also both antec AND 750w) shorted itself from the humidity in my room. I didn't have my dryer set up and i had a clothes line set up in my room LOL

I like how that power supply looks and the anti vibration things on it.  I am interested in the performance and sound of those fans since I'm looking into noctua alternatives and those lights strips well are lights.

I like the EDG750PSU for the gold rating, being full modular and having a variety of color configurations. Antec PSU's have always been good to me.

Thanks guys for the giveaway!!!

My favourite would have to be the EDG750 PSU due to its sleek, customisable design, the rock solid performance and the excellently done modular interface. This is like the Arnold Schwarzenegger of PSU's! :)

Thanks

I'm so sorry. Macbook Air Mid 2013. shivers.

I live in the place where a GTX970 here costs as much as a GTX980 in the US.

I like the lighting kit because who doesn't like fancy lights to show of their computer setup without using dodgy lighting?

Love that cooler, i've read some reviews, and it has some great quality. wish i could get some myself ;c

Antec gear is awesome. But most of all I like there water coolers. Well I would love them for there great build design and there very impressive CPU cooling if I had one.

My personal favourite item?

It's the 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why?

It looks awesome and have good airflow.

And my case it's pretty crappy so i would love this.

Definitely the Kuhler 1250. Although the PSU is quite the beast when it comes to power supplies.

I have to pick the Kuhler 1250 though, because I have heard great things about it's performance and reliability in overclocked systems.

Favourite item: True Quiet Fans

Why: Because the fans I currently have are really loud and can't afford new, good, silent ones at the moment.

Very awesome giveaway!! This is by far the best channel I watch on YouTube. You guys really helped me out on my current build "Sanctuary." 

I'm really looking forward to building a new rig for my brother and this giveaway would be a great start to a new build! 

The product I like the most from this giveaway would be the Antec 1100 V2 Mid-Tower Case simply because of its very sleek and functional design. I also love that it has both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 in front of the case for easy access. There are constantly times where I need to plug into USB 2.0 instead of 3.0 to test something and I would have to struggle to get to the back of my case to plug in. I know I could probably just get a USB hub and route it to the front of my desk for easy access but this case would already have what I need pre-installed. Also, my brother would be needing as many USB ports as he could possibly get with all the equipment he will be using to produce music and music videos. The grommets on cut outs for the cable routing is also a plus. I love seeing that in every case. It makes everything much neater. The air flow in this case would be excellent given the right fan configs. Overall a very solid case and it would be a perfect case to start this new build!

Good luck to everyone entering this giveaway!

Favorite part would be the 750W PSU. It doesn't really fit my current blue LED scheme in my NZXT Phantom 410 (Probably going to switch to the 1100 if I win) but I could probably paint it to match my current color scheme, but I do need it because I currently have my FSP Group HEXA 700 which I picked up because it was on sale and was pretty cheap, so it's not the best choice for me.

I really like the Case. The more cooling vents it has the better!

Favorite items: case and fans because my system is running pretty hot and I am in need of a case and some fans. :D

My favorite would have to be the True Quiet fans. I suppose you could say it looks pretty COOL, where it BLEW me away.

also my current fans are really loud and kinda annoying.

My favourite item would be the Accent Lighting Kit, why? Simple, if yo PC don't baller than you a scrub yo.

CPU cooler. Bigger is better. And that one is bigger than what I got now ^^ 

I like the watercooling kit the most, mainly because I don't have one at the moment and would love more overclocking potential as I am now limited by my temperature.

Favourite item would be the cpu cooler. Looks very unique

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D