Zombies will be in Advanced Warfare .. well as long as you've got some extra cash

Bingbing10

Not entirely sure how i feel about this one tbh.. DLC for COD isn't exactly news is it...but locking an entire mode (a very popular mode) of play behind a paywall seems like strong-arming  people who normally wouldn't buy the DLC content into buying it. Thats just not cool...Seems like games that become hugely popular lead developers to believe that they can just get away with whatever they want. So whats next? pay £40 to buy half the campaign, then £40 more to get the rest of it?

ubisoft did the same thing with that PVP mode that's only available in the season pass

It's different  PvP was never expected and not a part of the AC games so I'm okay with them putting it in the season pass so is linus.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Lol I hated zombies to begin with

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I'd say that people should boycott this game if you don't get what has always been included for the original game price, but it will sell and it will most likely sell well too.

I don't mind DLC extras IF it has been developed after or during release and is additional gameplay. But when it's been made at and ready at the same time as release it's just not fair.

I'm not getting it anyway, but seriously can't believe that a series of games with a very dedicated fan base is doing this.

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

How about making the zombies part a separate game thats like $15 or something. I like the zombies personally.

I always like the zombie mini games, I even bought Ghosts (I know, sorry) just for extinction.

I will be keeping an eye on the reviews and peoples thoughts on this game for the coming weeks.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Too bad COD games don't get steam sales. EVER (unless you count those 2 times a year with -25% on 60€/$)... probably the only games in the entire steam catalogue

I have been waiting so long to get black ops on sale it's ridiculous.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

at least it's a good port to PC.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online