psu for this system

Gtre
Go to solution Solved by WoodenMarker,

Yes, order other pieces from another store, and I prefer to don't order only psu for shipping cost, but if it's a must buy I'll order it separately

The 750G2 is one of the best psus available and is a great value. Advice is generally to get one if it matches your needs.

I've heard some bad things about the RM series so I would suggest either the AX 760 or the Seasonic Platinum 760. They are both great high quality PSU's and getting a 760W version will give you lots of room to upgrade in the future :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

bequiet has some awesome power supplies. the Power zone series are actually pretty good for the money.
reviews here,and here.
they have a 750 watt version for your needs
Linus did a video on this as well

Welp

gold vs platinum? there are real better performance? 
pro, cons? suggestion?

@RikvE i see be quiet, in the techpower review corsair rm seems better

gold vs platinum? there are real better performance? 

pro, cons? suggestion?

@RikvE i see be quiet, in the techpower review corsair rm seems better

The difference between the 80 PLUS gold/platinum is the efficiency. It's more just marketing gimmickry to make you buy it, but I'll let this video decide for you.

Watch all of it too because I think people really don't understand how different power supplies are different.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

go for the corsair. looking at reviews that has better value.

Welp

rm650 -> 100€
p660-> 150€

worth the money?

Don't go with the Corsair RM series. I suggest you buy a lower wattage SeaSonic PSU. SeaSonic is the best PSU maker out there and you can't go wrong with them.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I think that I need around 600w

I see seasonic platinum 660 (150€) there are alternatives? Maybe cheap?

I would a psu that I don't need to change in future upgrade

And quiet :)

Evga 750G2 I have one powering my 780 Ti and I have never heard it's fan spinning except when I disable Eco mode, plenty of a power for an i7 4790K or a 4690K and an R9 290

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

I suggest you buy a lower wattage SeaSonic PSU. SeaSonic is the best PSU maker out there and you can't go wrong with them.

Delta > Seasonic. 

"There are very few companies on earth able to outdo Seasonic, and Delta is one of them" --JonnyGuru

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Amazon.it , e-key.it

NeoEco 620c: http://www.e-key.it/prod-alimentatore-pc-antec-neoeco-620c-620w-80-bronze-atx-40644.htm

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

i have a corsair ax860 totally over kill for my build but sometimes when im gaming she doesnt even turn on the fans :) extra silence ... 

dont cheap out buy something at least gold 

i was going to buy the ax760 but for a extra 20€ i got the 860w 

but you can go for a 650W gold

Im looking xfx and be quiet
-XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold
-
be quiet! Straight Power E9 CM 680W 680W ATX 80+ Gold

Don't go with the Corsair RM series. I suggest you buy a lower wattage SeaSonic PSU. SeaSonic is the best PSU maker out there and you can't go wrong with them.

for seasonic i see the platinum 660, but would to know if it worth the money or if there is someghing cheaper

NeoEco 620c: http://www.e-key.it/prod-alimentatore-pc-antec-neoeco-620c-620w-80-bronze-atx-40644.htm

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them. 

i want it modulare and a good psu, as start point the p660 

i have a corsair ax860 totally over kill for my build but sometimes when im gaming she doesnt even turn on the fans :) extra silence ... 
dont cheap out buy something at least gold 
i was going to buy the 
ax760 but for a extra 20€ i got the 860w 
but you can go for a 650W gold

yeah i see the ax760 same price

Im looking xfx and be quiet

-XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold

-be quiet! Straight Power E9 CM 680W 680W ATX 80+ Gold

for seasonic i see the platinum 660, but would to know if it worth the money or if there is someghing cheaper

i want it modulare and a good psu, as start point the p660 

yeah i see the ax760 same price

If you want modularity: http://www.e-key.it/prod-alimentatore-pc-modulare-corsair-rm650-650w-atx-80gold-48492.htm

modularity and quiet (and performance :P) yeah i saw the rm650 but some bad feedback about this series

The RM series isn't bad but they get a bad rep for the choice of secondary caps and being advertised as higher end than they really are. It probably didn't help that Corsair fans initially repp'ed the RM series as better than they actually were.

The RM series isn't bad but they get a bad rep for the choice of secondary caps and being advertised as higher end than they really are. It probably didn't help that Corsair fans initially repp'ed the RM series as better than they actually were.

oh good to know, now ive found the xfx and rm at the same price, what to do?

oh good to know, now ive found the xfx and rm at the same price, what to do?

Which xfx psu?

i posted first  XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold

The XTR is better. 

Can you link us to where you're shopping?

Delta > Seasonic. 

"There are very few companies on earth able to outdo Seasonic, and Delta is one of them" --JonnyGuru

Forgot Delta....