Went full retard with Fallout: NV

Doughnutnator

Hi! I bought Fallout New Vegas by accident because I wanted to try my PayPal account (it wasn't working) so I ended up paying $2 Usd for the game, but I want the Ulimate Edition

I can buy it again? Or maybe I should spend the 4-5USD in other game?

Another thing: How to get Evolve keys?

Thanks again :D

AFAIK the Ultimate Edition just includes all the DLC which you can just buy seperately. As for getting Evolve keys, if you just lurk these forums for a little while you will for sure find some :P

PS: I also just bought Fallout NV and I can't wait to play it!

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

AFAIK the Ultimate Edition just includes all the DLC which you can just buy seperately. As for getting Evolve keys, if you just lurk these forums for a little while you will for sure find some :P

PS: I also just bought Fallout NV and I can't wait to play it!

The DLC's are like 1-2 each, and the Ultimate edition costs 4-5USD.

So fuck, I don't know what to do :P I already downloaded the game, it's awesome (I loved Fallout 3, I completed the game 2 times) but I think that the DLC's are worth it.

Ya dun goof'd OP. It should allow you to buy the Ultimate Edition on top, it allowed me to a long while ago. It'll give you the DLC's, but not another copy of the game.

I also just spent £20 on DLC for Borderlands 2 today - plus the Collector's edition copy of the game, with the Season Pass on top. Think it cost me ~£35 in total, but there's some more DLC (character skins) which i don't like the look of so i'm not gonna waste another ~£10 on them.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

If it's cheaper to buy the Ultimate Edition as opposed to all of the separate DLCs (which are worth buying), then just buy the Ultimate. In the end, $1-2 isn't that big of a loss.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

Ya dun goof'd OP. It should allow you to buy the Ultimate Edition on top, it allowed me to a long while ago. It'll give you the DLC's, but not another copy of the game.

:( but I wanted another copy... (not really :P )

Well, it's still cheaper, the ultimate edition cost the same as 2 DLC's. I don't know why...

If it's cheaper to buy the Ultimate Edition as opposed to all of the separate DLCs (which are worth buying), then just buy the Ultimate. In the end, $1-2 isn't that big of a loss.

Thank you :D I thought there would be an issue if I try to buy the same game again

Thank you :D I thought there would be an issue if I try to buy the same game again

No, you just won't get an additional copy. Steam will warn you as well in your cart (IIRC).

Buying an 'Ultimate' edition or "GOTY" edition of a game after owning the base game will give you all the DLC and everything associated with the game, it just won't give you another copy of the game since you already have it.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

No, you just won't get an additional copy. Steam will warn you as well in your cart (IIRC).

Buying an 'Ultimate' edition or "GOTY" edition of a game after owning the base game will give you all the DLC and everything associated with the game, it just won't give you another copy of the game since you already have it.

They should give me a discount for being the nice stupid guy that bought the base game by accident :D

Thank you for the help, now if you excuse me I will go and dump all my social life while I play Fallout New Vegas