Putting apps on a SD card

Hello!  :D 

So I am buying (probably ;)) the Nvidia Shield Tablet. Gonna use it for some school work, youtube & well..GAMING :D

I have been looking at a lot of different reviews, and some people were saying that the base 16GB model is just not enough. So for extra 100$ you get 32GB & LTE.

So I don't need LTE at all because I have Wi-Fi pretty much everywhere I need it (and I still have LTE on my phone..) so the only extra benefit would be 16GB, which I just DO NOT want to pay because the 400$ price tag is just too much for me. But I do want to be able to install ''a lot'' of apps on it. So I've been researching and saw some stuff about how to put apps on micro SD cards in phones tablets..but as much as I've saw you need to root your phone...which I don't wanna do..mostly because I don't really fully understand it...and yeah (do you guys have any experiences?)...

So hmm..yeah what should I do?..How it will effect the tablet..hmm..Does anyone have the tablet...? I would just appreciate your opinions :D

Thanks & have a nice day!

With the new Android versions you can't move apps to the SD card without root.

If you have root, there are apps in the PlaySotre to move apps to SD.

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-