[Build Log] Infinity

levidias

Awww yes, now this is a damned good build, 990FX-GD80 from MSI... You sire have taste!

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Awww yes, now this is a damned good build, 990FX-GD80 from MSI... You sire have taste!

Thank you so much :) I love this mobo ;)

One of the best mods I've seen done by Portuguese :)

Parabéns :D

Thank you so much!

Obrigado pelo elogio.

Orgulho em ser Português!

• 1 month later...

Great Work Levi! I think people here had miss the showboard thing a lot, it is so awesome :D

Love the look of the fittings, dammm!

Great Work Levi! I think people here had miss the showboard thing a lot, it is so awesome :D

Love the look of the fittings, dammm!

Thank you a lot, for your continuous support !

very nice clean build with some good custom work there.

also good to see some people are still doing an AMD build, it makes your build stand out because you thought a lot about it, done your own lego theme and gone for some nice components that match and not the same as everyone else.

only one thing missing and i am sure you will later when you can afford to get another gpu and go Sli :P i think you already plan to as you got the PSU with enough room to go sli.

good job...

got to love Asus components

That's such a slick build.  Your video of adding the dye was beautiful, too.  The music really made it perfect.

very nice clean build with some good custom work there.

also good to see some people are still doing an AMD build, it makes your build stand out because you thought a lot about it, done your own lego theme and gone for some nice components that match and not the same as everyone else.

only one thing missing and i am sure you will later when you can afford to get another gpu and go Sli :P i think you already plan to as you got the PSU with enough room to go sli.

good job...

Thank you a lot, no doubt one of the best supportive comment's iv'e received in my project!

The custom work, is more than it look's, i had to drill the case, and i had made some changes to apply the LEGO, seems so easy, but...

AMD, i did received so much criticism about that choice, but like i usually said, my choice, i was going to an intel devils canyon, but for that i had to sacrifice the GPU, so i made a choice, my money is hard to earn and this is NOT a SPONSOR build. I know that i made the best choice by going to the best GPU i could afford (in the time was the series 700's, not yet released the 900's) this AMD CPU work's, that's all i have to say!

I know :)

Thanks again for the well tough comment, i wish i could received more like your's :)

That's a really nice build, what I am not entirely sold on is the monitor. That's a gaming monitor, meaning it uses a TN panel and you said you would do a lot of photo editing and video editing. How would that work, I mean color accuracy wise? Imo, you would be better off with a nice IPS or even PLS monitor, which you can clearly afford, since you bought this BenQ one.    

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

i love the clean h440 builds, the problem is that there are becoming to many of them, however this build is simply beautiful

I agree, when i started mine there was a few, but like i said realy want mine to be different, and its not 100% yet done. Thanks for the feedback really appreciate it !

That's a really nice build, what I am not entirely sold on is the monitor. That's a gaming monitor, meaning it uses a TN panel and you said you would do a lot of photo editing and video editing. How would that work, I mean color accuracy wise? Imo, you would be better off with a nice IPS or even PLS monitor, which you can clearly afford, since you bought this BenQ one.

The monitor is a funny story actually. Let me say your point is 100% correct! I do a lot of productivity work, but i game a lot too... But the reason i got this one is actually simple a friend of mine sold me this monitor for a very good price a "deal i cant refuse" and since i game a lot and use the Infinity to relax after work i do the deal with him. I totally agree that color reproduction on this one its not good, but i got another system for productivity.

The monitor is a funny story actually. Let me say your point is 100% correct! I do a lot of productivity work, but i game a lot too... But the reason i got this one is actually simple a friend of mine sold me this monitor for a very good price a "deal i cant refuse" and since i game a lot and use the Infinity to relax after work i do the deal with him. I totally agree that color reproduction on this one its not good, but i got another system for productivity.

Well, if that's the case enjoy, it's definitely a good monitor for gaming. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here