Water Cooling Coolant?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums, but not very new to pc builds (except for water cooling). I'm really wanting to get into water cooling, but I wanted to use a coolant with clear tubes. I really really like the pastel coolants because they look so thick, but I want something similar to it with a much darker blue color. Does anyone have any idea of a good coolant to use? It doesn't necessarily have to be extremely thick like the pastel, but something somewhat rich and dark looking. Here's an example of what I'm looking for: http://www.overclock.net/t/1369713/lightbox/post/19485396/id/1342466

Thank you so much for any answers!

Meyhems Pastel coolant seems to get good reviews, and you can use the Meyhems dye with them

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Meyhems Pastel coolant seems to get good reviews, and you can use the Meyhems dye with them

So I can use like a darker blue dye to darken it up?

So I can use like a darker blue dye to darken it up?

Yeah, you can use something like this to darken the Meyhems coolant: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-072-MH&groupid=962&catid=1531&subcat=2416

Probably would work with other coolant brands, though

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

the pic you posted looks like colored tubing...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Is there any reason you wouldn't be able to mix coolant colors to achieve something similar? You can do small test batches to see if there's a 'golden ratio' of black or purple and blue coolant you can use. I don't know if that'd turn out brownish or what, but maybe there's some mixing guides or videos on people attempting to mix dyes/Mayhem pastels and other coolants. I don't think Mayhems has a dark blue (could not find it anyway).

And then there's always UV-reactive coolants from EK and PrimoChill.

Just imagine it's the color of the liquid inside and then provide ways to replicate it in acrylic :).

You might be right honestly lol. I couldn't tell for sure with the picture. 

Is there any reason you wouldn't be able to mix coolant colors to achieve something similar? You can do small test batches to see if there's a 'golden ratio' of black and blue coolant you can use. I don't know if that'd turn out brownish or what, but maybe there's some mixing guides or videos on people attempting to mix dyes/Mayhem pastels and other coolants. I don't think Mayhems has a dark blue.

And then there's always UV-reactive coolants from EK and PrimoChill.

Dye can fix everything :P, just it might cost a bit more than another coolant brand :)