Tired of waiting on people I know won't play and want a LTT list of friends to play with on Origin, Steam, PS3 and XBox 360

DeViLzzz

I dont have any of those games but I added you Devilzzz. How come you didn't mention and physx games?  :P

We didn't play a PHYSX game tonight but I sure had fun.  Thanks again man. :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I've got NZA 1 and wouldn't mind cooping it with you. Takes a lot of time for each mission though and I'll be busy for the next week-ish but still able to. :)

AlwaysFSX you showed your skills and I showed that I was nub playing Nazi Zombie Army but in time with practice hopefully I get better.  I think I did 10% of the damage total between us but it was loads of fun playing with yet another fellow LTT follower.  Early on I was on with my scoped rifle but then things fell apart.  I also seemed to be having a problem where I would scope and then suddenly when holding it wouldn't continue to scope.  That got frustrating at times.  Bug?  Also I have to say I don't know weapons well and so at times I wasn't sure of what to take from drops and gear available to use when we cleared areas and so I will try to read up on the weapons if I can find a game FAQ that talks about this stuff.  Great fun.  Thanks for the fun gaming session.

@DeViLzzz

Do you play Diablo 3 by any chance?  :)

Just realized you're in Canada. I'm on european server. Damn.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

@DeViLzzz

Do you play Diablo 3 by any chance?  :)

Just realized you're in Canada. I'm on european server. Damn.

No Diablo 3 and I won't be buying any new games at any point soon so that is definitely a no go.  

No Diablo 3 and I won't be buying any new games at any point soon so that is definitely a no go.  

Fair enough.  :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Can I add anyone to my Origin list?  Heck add me if you like.  I am DeViLzzz4Life on one of my many accounts.

So anyone want to play something? It is 6:12 am here and definitely not going to be able to go back to sleep.

Update: No takers so I went and played some BIT.TRIP.Runner and got even further on the boss site.  I am finally going to install and play Defiance on PS3.  I got to go open a CEs finally and take a look at things.

• 1 month later...

I am looking for people to play games with today.  Portal 2, Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army ..... any game where we can clear through stuff and not just some MP skirmish crap.  I got my fill of MPer skirmish for the day when playing Dino D-Day.

Name a coop game and I will see if I have it on PS3, Xbox 360, or PC and we can play it if I have it. 

Eh done trying to find people to play with tonight.  Merry Xmas to every1.

Anyone interesting in playing some sort of coop game today on Xbox 360, PS3, or PC?  

• 3 weeks later...

LF someone to play God Mode or some other coop game on PC, PS3 or Xbox 360 right now.  I want to try to clear something so we would be putting in some serious time I guess.  

LF someone to play something right now.  Name a game and I will see if I have it.  The game has to be coop though.

Update: Ok waited around for some time and no takers.  Happy gaming people.  I am out of here.

LFG for something.  Mention the game you want to play and I may be up for it.  PC, Xbox 360 or PS3.

Update: Ok no takers after 47 minutes so I will just go on with my day and get some breakfast and look at laundry. Maybe I will try later to find a group for something.  Happy gaming people!  

• 1 month later...

I usually play ETS2, gmod and cs:go, add me if you would like: Crazychum (check my library for games you would want to co-op with)

What is your nick now?  I tried to find you on Steam and couldn't.

LF people to play something right now.  :S  No offers to play DOTA games or other MOBA games.  Also I have no interest in playing RTS either right now.

• 2 months later...

LF someone to play Portal 2 right now on pc.  I would however play other coop games too on pc.  I can also play some PS3 games coop but honestly I don't recall what I have in my library that is coop.  As for Xbox 360 no go right now as my Xbox Live subscription ran out.

I will try again.  Is anyone interested in playing some Portal 2 soon on PC?  I would prefer to play this but I am open to other coop games on PC and PS3 too.  I'd like to get a shower in before I play anything but that won't take too long.  Any1?

• 2 weeks later...

Any1 interested in playing Portal 2 or some other coop game on PC or PS3?  Let me know.  I am interested in playing asap.