P-LINK TL-WR741ND or TP-LINK TL-WR841ND

basildoulas

Which one of the 2 you guys think i should get???I currently have a crappy one (sagem fast 2404)here are the URL's from the shop with the specs of each one but they are on greek so i hope you can transelate via google transelate :P

http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.612413

http://www.e-shop.gr/show_per.phtml?id=PER.612324

The TL-WR741ND can only do 150 Mbps, the TL-WR841ND can do 300 Mbps, looks like a easy decision for me.

The TL-WR741ND can only do 150 Mbps' date=' the TL-WR841ND can do 300 Mbps, looks like a easy decision for me.

You are right but the connection of the intrnet can only do in theory 24Mbps and the real speed that i get is 13-15Mbps...Is the speed of the router going to make any diferrence at all from 150 to 300 Mbps??

The TL-WR741ND can only do 150 Mbps' date=' the TL-WR841ND can do 300 Mbps, looks like a easy decision for me.
You are right but the connection of the intrnet can only do in theory 24Mbps and the real speed that i get is 13-15Mbps...Is the speed of the router going to make any diferrence at all from 150 to 300 Mbps??

Not majorly, but if you have a lot of internal traffic: iTunes wireless sync, backup to NAS ect - the more bandwith internally you have, the faster things move :)

Not majorly, but if you have a lot of internal traffic: iTunes wireless sync, backup to NAS ect - the more bandwith internally you have, the faster things move :)

Ok guys thanks for the help...Now that i thinks of I am gonna buy the 300Mbps one because it has 2 antennas too...Thanks!!! :D

Now that i thinks of I am gonna buy the 300Mbps one because it has 2 antennas too

LOL best reason to buy something ever :p

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Now that i thinks of I am gonna buy the 300Mbps one because it has 2 antennas too
LOL best reason to buy something ever :p

xaxaxxaxaxa