LTT's full room liquid cooling?

Modzy

So it's been a while since I've heard anything about the progress/outcome of this project they teased us with while back. I have some how missed any recent news or videos? I can't find any topics/threads about it since the last "it's coming soon" teaser they gave on a WAN show over a month ago. 

If I've missed something about it let me know I was really interested in this project.

There down on editors so it is supposed to come out in a couple weeks

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

So it's been a while since I've heard anything about the progress/outcome of this project they teased us with while back. I have some how missed any recent news or videos? I can't find any topics/threads about it since the last "it's coming soon" teaser they gave on a WAN show over a month ago. 

If I've missed something about it let me know I was really interested in this project.

They're still working on editing it, but due to illness and holidays, they haven't been able to finish it unfortunately. The project is finished and all of the footage has been shot, but it's a big project for them to edit.

HTTP/2 203

Because its quite a large project, I think they want to get everything done and ready before they show us any more, and you have to remember all of the other videos they have to make. A lot of work to do :)

Because its quite a large project, I think they want to get everything done and ready before they show us any more, and you have to remember all of the other videos they have to make. A lot of work to do :)

It's done has been for awhile 

How happy are Nvidia and Swiftech that they invest  in advertising via LTT whole room water cooling and do not receive the coverage they were "prolly" promised? :/ 

How happy are Nvidia and Swiftech that they invest  in advertising via LTT whole room water cooling and do not receive the coverage they were "prolly" promised? :/ 

The coverage will come. Would you prefer they just uploaded raw footage?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

It's gonna suck when they have to take it all down and *possibly* rebuild it when they move :P

Thanks for the update, looking forward to it :)

• 2 weeks later...

fair enough it takes a long time to edit, but they have been asked several times on several mediums whats happening

Its poor form just avoiding the subject, their followers and the sponsors deserve atleast an update on the situation.