stuck on setup due to touchscreen

so I broke my phone screen recently which meant that I could no longer use the bottom third of the touchscreen. I then decided it would be a great idea to install cyanogenmod on my phone. I am now stuck on the "welcome to cyanogenmod" screen because I have to press an icon I cannot press. Is there any way that I can get past this screen and into the actual OS without repairing the screen. any help will be greatly appreciated.

My phone is an LG nexus 4

so I broke my phone screen recently which meant that I could no longer use the bottom third of the touchscreen. I then decided it would be a great idea to install cyanogenmod on my phone. I am now stuck on the "welcome to cyanogenmod" screen because I have to press an icon I cannot press. Is there any way that I can get past this screen and into the actual OS without repairing the screen. any help will be greatly appreciated.

My phone is an LG nexus 4

if USB OTG works, you can connect a wireless mouse, that comes with batteries. (I think it doesn't have enough power for a wired mouse) 

I got a Nexus 4, let me check.

Edit: Doesn't work. What you can do is to delete all your data via Command Prompt. Or first try this: http://www.dotkam.com/2013/01/16/backup-and-reset-nexus-4-cracked-and-locked-screen/

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I am checking the dotkam link, hopefully it will work. I will report back afterwards.

if USB OTG works, you can connect a wireless mouse, that comes with batteries. (I think it doesn't have enough power for a wired mouse) 

I got a Nexus 4, let me check.

Edit: Doesn't work. What you can do is to delete all your data via Command Prompt. Or first try this: http://www.dotkam.com/2013/01/16/backup-and-reset-nexus-4-cracked-and-locked-screen/

I have tried the method with android screencast but I remembered that because it is a completely fresh OS, USB debugging is disabled. Unless there is a way to activate that I have no way of recovering the device without a screen replacement. thanks for the help anyway, kind soul.