New Build Idear For Linus

matto97

A new build guid around the $600 mark.

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

yeah something cheap around the price of a Xbox1 or PS4 to show that you can get even better for the same price :D

Desktop: CPU: I7-5820K GPU: 980Ti, 750Ti PhysX Mobo: MSI X99A SLI PLUS RAM: 4x4 Kingston DDR4 2400MHz OS: Win10
Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo, 3TB WD Black and Green FIRESTRIKE, Reason for dedicated PhysX Card.

Peripherals: Screen: 3x BenQ VZ2350 Mouse: Razer Naga Keyboard: Some Dell Thing Sound: Razer Tiamat, 5.1 Logitech Surround Speakers

yeah something cheap around the price of a Xbox1 or PS4 to show that you can get even better for the same price :D

Yeah, maybe even a media and gaming PC build in a m-itx case, so it would be similar to those, but have more options and just a better experience in general. 

yeah and call it the LinusStation1

50$psu

50$case

150$processor

150$ for mobo and 8gb of ram

50$hdd

i love any video linus can post but i feel that generally a low end system build wont be as well received as the higher-mid ranged ones, due to the fact that those have more hardware in them and it looks cooler too in a more awesome case

but does the new a10 outperform a ps4/xbox1? i mean since they are 8 cores most likely the integrated graphics will be better than an a10-6800k? in addition to games being optimized for them heh

if you budget well you can fit a GPU in there as well and it dosnt have to be the same price as the console could be $50 more or $100 im saying very cheap and around the price of the new consoles

That would be a great build Idea. I have quite a few friends who got into PC gaming with the Trinity APUs on laptops, it would be nice to have a go-to video for APU builds for people looking into PC gaming for a low price tag.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I'd say do it, but wait for the next generation, it's supposed to perform much better (kaveri)

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Get a fractal core 1000  40 bux

Get a GIGABYTE GA-F2A85XM 75 bux

get 8 gigs of any ram 50 bux

get a wd blue 1tb  70bux

Get an a10 6800 150 bux

Get a corsair cx430 50 bux

Windows 90 bux

525 bux,  solid APU system.  

Well a new build is a new video and new video's are Always good so...

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster