MotherBoard to match my theme

Guys,

Looking for assistance in deciding which z97 mother board to pair with my 4690k. The theme I'm going for is black / yellow / grey; I've spotted a few motherboards that may fit the bill, however I'm undecided on which offers the best price - performance ratio. 

The computer will be used for gaming mostly, with the occasional use of photoshop and its associated programs for editing purposes.

Here are a couple of the boards I've spotted so far:

Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-BK

MSI Z97 Mpower

Any help would be greatly appreciated. - Budget is £80 - £140

I think the MSI Z97 MPOWER ATX is the better choice.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

The MSI Z97 Mpower seems to have more of just about everything, and in my opinion MSI easily makes the best-looking motherboards at the moment. That's my vote as well.

Edit: Its also quite a bit more expensive, though.

I've always wished there was more hardware out there that matched the yellow-accented MSI boards, because I really like the look. I'm sick of everything being black/red, black/blue, or black/green. If you can pull it off well, I'll be jealous.

Yeah I agree, I'd like to differ from the more generic colour themes. Shame the Z97 M power board lost the slick looks of the previous Z87. Got me thinking however, would the i5 4690k be compatible with the z87?

if you live in the UK then a Gigabyte black edition is really the only way to go because if you buy a Gigabyte board when you want to upgrade will give you the newer board for free, yes you heard that right completely FREE !!! (as long as it costs the same or less)....

Details of this deal can be found on the link below, Of note you do really need to buy the board from an Gigabyte partner like Overclockers UK, Scan Computers or Aria to name a few :)

http://bk.gigabyte.eu/EN_bk_UK_Ireland.html

Do you wanna go fast? I sure do that is why I went Intel

Wow, that's some deal. I'm definitely more inclined to get the gigabyte variant now.

If the new board costs more then your will just have to pay the difference between the two motherboards as well :) its kinda a no brainier atm...

Do you wanna go fast? I sure do that is why I went Intel