Nvidia DSR is too cool ! 5120 x 2160 Gaming here !

Krytopsy

Nah, it's you asshole here & but as I already said, it's okay, don't get sad about it. We still love you. We like assholes :)

IM starting to like you ;)

Okay, 2 hardcore amd fanboys of the day:

1. Davsmith4
  2. Jerakle

Thank you for proving your illiteracy. Funny, because I don't own an AMD product. Or really care for them much. I just think you're stupid.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

1. Quote if you want me to see your responses after i leave this thread.

2. What i say is more valid than your opinion as i am not a fanboy (like you).

3. Be careful we have had people banned before and im sure wee can do it again....

*COUGH COUGH* Cokeman *COUGH COUGH*

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nvidia got so many nice features, starting from gameworks & ending in PhysX, VXGI, MFAA, DSR....

And what got AMD? Just a few pathetic features...

If you want just a raw fps, go with AMD card, if you want fps + lots of features - NVIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, you're either having too much fun with this thread, or you truly believe the garbage that spewing from your virtual mouth. :rolleyes:

IF it weren't for AMD providing strong competition for nVidia, would you have been able to buy your GTX770 at the price you did? Look at the initial launch price of the GTX780, it cost about 650USD at then simply because AMD didn't have an equivalent card. But when the R9 290/290X were launch, Lo and behold, nVidia 'graciously' lowered the price. Competition is good for us consumers, only airheards and blind fanboys cannot understand this simple and obvious fact.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Okay, 2 hardcore amd fanboys of the day:

1. Davsmith4
  2. Jerakle

Reason they got so mad........... Nvidia update. You guys always get so mad whenever Nvidia releases new updates?

There was an update? Huh auto updates must have go it :D

Thank you for proving your illiteracy. Funny, because I don't own an AMD product. Or really care for them much. I just think you're stupid.

It does't matter you own AMD product or not. Spiritually you are their fanboy. In your dreams appears only AMD cards.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

You know, you're either having too much fun with this thread, or you truly believe the garbage that spewing from your virtual mouth. :rolleyes:

IF it weren't for AMD providing strong competition for nVidia, would you have been able to buy your GTX770 at the price you did? Look at the initial launch price of the GTX780, it cost about 650USD at then simply because AMD didn't have an equivalent card. But when the R9 290/290X were launch, Lo and behold, nVidia 'graciously' lowered the price. Competition is good for us consumers, only airheards and blind fanboys cannot understand this simple and obvious fact.

Just imagine if only one of them existed. 

I got my GTX 770 for 283$ exactly :)

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

It does't matter you own AMD product or not. Spiritually you are their fanboy. In your dreams appears only AMD cards.

I'm done. You guys are too idiotic. Please get off the internet, you're lowering everyone's IQ

4Y5frxq.gif

And there is no way in hell you're 29. You should stop lying about your age. Or at least act like it if you're not lying, but by your posts, I don't think this is true.

I'm done. You guys are too idiotic. Please get off the internet, you're lowering everyone's IQ

4Y5frxq.gif

And there is no way in hell you're 29. You should stop lying about your age. Or at least act like it if you're not lying, but by your posts, I don't think this is true.

Okay boss. We're leaving now :D

Okay boss. We're leaving now :D

Thanks.

If I was a mod I would ban people like you.

You're just as bad as a spammer, except you actually respond and can't listen to logic or reason.

There was an update? Huh auto updates must have go it :D

Do you know that AMD will be disappear in 2015 at all? It will be swallowed by Intel. what you gonna do then?

Thanks.

If I was a mod I would ban people like you.

You're just as bad as a spammer, except you actually respond and can't listen to logic or reason.

Who? Me? Why? I'm good ok? You would be asshole mod then :D

spam, masp, spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,

Do you know that AMD will be disappear in 2015 at all? It will be swallowed by Intel. what you gonna do then?

WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?!?!?!

Way to be a retard... 

I ahvent blocked anyone in awhile :P

I got my GTX 770 for 283$ exactly :)

That proves my point, if AMD R9 280/280X weren't around to provide competition, would you have gotten it at that price?....it'd prolly cost you 400USD! I have both AMD and nVidia GPU, I'd hate to see one knocked off by the other........then we'd be at the mercy of the remaining one.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

spam, masp, spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,spam, masp,

But at least people like you wouldn't be around.

I'm hoping this mod gets closed soon due to flamewar and almost all around idiocy.

I care more about the 390X then the "flagship" Nvidia card (980). Mainly because I'm waiting for GM 210.

And you should know that the most popular GPU manufacturer is in fact Intel.

That proves my point, if AMD R9 280/280X weren't around to provide competition, would you have gotten it at that price?....it'd prolly cost you 400USD! I have both AMD and nVidia GPU, I'd hate to see one knocked off by the other........then we'd be at the mercy of the remaining one.

I got it used. Someone was rushing to sell it, so he sold me with that price :P

But at least people like you wouldn't be around.

I'm hoping this mod gets closed soon due to flamewar and almost all around idiocy.

I care more about the 390X then the "flagship" Nvidia card (980). Mainly because I'm waiting for GM 210.

Nvidia rules!

Nvidia rules!

That's nice. Intel is still a better GPU manufacturer. Go to school fanboy.

Nvidia

I got it used. Someone was rushing to sell it, so he sold me with that price :P

Well, newegg is listing some at that price, some even lower at about 230USD and the GTX780 at about 312USD (lowest priced GTX780). I believe it was at about 400USD just before the launch of the GTX9xx series. a fall of about 250USD, you wouldn't see this happen if it weren't for AMD providing good competition?

BTW, Jeraki, do give yourself a break, no point posting here and getting worked up. There's no reasoning with certain people, been in various forums and have learned that lesson the hard way. I know there are AMD fanboys, and there are nVidia fanboys, but it strikes me odd that nVidia fanboys tend to 'shout' louder and harder than AMD fanboys. 

Anyway, I'm done with this thread and have reported it to a mod, hoping it'd be locked soon.

For the sake of your own health, just let them have the last word and get on with your life. This thread has been coasting on one-ups for 4 pages now.

xP5ktee.jpg

For the sake of your own health, just let them have the last word and get on with your life. This thread has been coasting on one-ups for 4 pages now.

xP5ktee.jpg

But it's so funny. IT'S FOR THE GREATER GOOD. *tears up* good bye idiot fanboys. I hope never to see you again.

And just so you know, I posted this on reddit as "cringeworthy" ;)

Posted Image

Whoa bro that's one of my signature gifs!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^