Wanting to find out what games I can run.

TrueWhiteWolf

I have a notebook with 4 gigs of ram x64 bit with amd radeon R2 apu integrated graphics the apu is called AMD E1-6010 APU with AMD Radeon R2 Graphics I already know i can run NFS Underground 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 Quake Live Minecraft PES 2013 TF2 is unplayable at like 7-14 fps I want to play games like Quake Live just wondering what games can i play I already have BF4 and BF3 I dont want to take the time to download it if it wont run with at least 12 fps + I do know for a fact BF2 bad company runs with more then 25 fps, but i want to know if it will work as well as is it possible to over clock ? my notebook is the HP 15 g070nr

I dont think you would be able to run BF3  if you are only getting 25 in BC2 :/

As for OCing Its usually not possible with laptop/notebooks nor is it recommended 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I dont think you would be able to run BF3  if you are only getting 25 in BC2 :/

As for OCing Its usually not possible with laptop/notebooks nor is it recommended 

Thanks ): as far as fps goes is there any that you can recommend that is similar to Quake Live ? 

Thanks ): as far as fps goes is there any that you can recommend that is similar to Quake Live ? 

I've never played it. though looking at it, it looks like more of an arena type fps which aren't very common nowadays :c

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The only other twitch-shooter that I know of is Blacklight Retribution. It uses Unreal Engine 3 technology, and doesn't require a high end system in order to play it.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

That cpu sucks. It can barely run youtube and won't be able to play any modern games but most games that are older than 10 years should run, but not great.

The only other twitch-shooter that I know of is Blacklight Retribution. It uses Unreal Engine 3 technology, and doesn't require a high end system in order to play it.

Thanks I'll check it out

That cpu sucks. It can barely run youtube and won't be able to play any modern games but most games that are older than 10 years should run, but not great.

I know I dont need to be reminded of that I'm asking specific titles 

I've never played it. though looking at it, it looks like more of an arena type fps which aren't very common nowadays :c

unfortunately /: 

unfortunately /:

check out wolfenstein enemy territory, my bf loves it :D

check out wolfenstein enemy territory, my bf loves it :D

Will do (: downloading right now seems like low system hardware requirements hopefully it can run with high fps for me ^-^