My mouse problem continues!

iTzPrime

Hi guys

I have really small hands and use a mixture between fingertip grip and claw (only my fingers touch the mouse but i claw them a bit). Because of this i have yet to find a mouse that suits me! I doon't need any fancy buttons or lights or anything. Just a mouse that fits my hands. I spent a huge amount of time on the Pc and my hands get rather tired after a short time. i don't have a budget already spent way to much on mice

Here is a list of the mice i have got and that doesn't suit:

Razer Salmosa Asian Edition  -  i use it atm (it fits pretty well, could be a little big bigger, and i hate the glossy plastic on it)

Razer Naga (it is somewhat ok, but a little big to big)

Razer Abyssus (i can palm it, way to big)

Razer Deathadder (extremly big for my hands)

Logitech G500 (way too big)

CM Spawn (it just doesnt fit in my hands, doesnt feel right, the size seems rather ok)

Zowie FK 1 (too big)

Zowie EC2 Evo (the length is ok, but the width is too big)

RAT 7 (glossy finish, too big and seems to fragile for me)

Razer Diamondback (too big)

Roccat Kone XTD (too big)

Roccat Lua (cheap mouse, too big)

Just for the measure from the top of my thump to the top of my pinky finger the distance is: 16 cm stretched

The distance middle finger the end of my hand is: 14 cm stretched

Length of my fingers: Thump: 5,5

Index: 6

Middle: 7

Ring: 6

pinky: 5,5

Personally, I'm not a nitpicky person, but I fingertip grip a lot (90% of the time) and I've got a G400s for it's crazy accuracy and it's fine for me. I used to use a Steelseries Sensei even. It's a logitech mouse, so technically a ''palm grip'' mouse but it's extremely comfortable no matter what. 
You seem like you nitpick too much, you're not going to ever find a perfect mouse at this rate. There's two kind of mice out right now. Bulky ones and small ones like the Abyssus and CM storm Spawn. Take your pick. :P

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Personally, I'm not a nitpicky person, but I fingertip grip a lot (90% of the time) and I've got a G400s for it's crazy accuracy and it's fine for me. I used to use a Steelseries Sensei even. It's a logitech mouse, so technically a ''palm grip'' mouse but it's extremely comfortable no matter what. 

You seem like you nitpick too much, you're not going to ever find a perfect mouse at this rate. There's two kind of mice out right now. Bulky ones and small ones like the Abyssus and CM storm Spawn. Take your pick. :P

It is not about nitpicking. The mouse mentioned above just hurt after a while. My father had a ball mouse back then which was the perfect fit, but he doesn't remember the name nor the brand of it

Have you considered the corsair mouse ? latest one is M95, the ruber grip / touch feels awesome.

PC1 = i7 4790k  -  Asus Z97 Mark1  -  Corsair Dominator 32GB kit  -  Evga GTX 780Ti SC x2 SLI  -  SSD 512GB x2  -  12TB NAS  -  Carbide Air540  -  24" 120Hz x2 3D ready  -  Corsair K95 + M95
Custom Watercooling loop with low profile radiators / fans

PC2 = i7 4770k  -  Z97 Maximus VII Hero  -  16 GB kit  -  Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  Graphite 760T  -  24" VE248 x2  -  Corsair K70RGB + M90 

Have you considered the corsair mouse ? latest one is M95, the ruber grip / touch feels awesome.

Well i have yet to see one is austria, but i have only heard good things about them. Do you know about the size of the mice?

I don't know how high your expectations are considering build quality and mechanical quality but you could google for laptop mice. :/

who cares...

^the corsair mice could be worth a try since their tail is rather small and your fingers should reach around the mouse enough so you can click everything comfotably. You can of course take out the weights so it's not as fatigueing.

who cares...

^the corsair mice could be worth a try since their tail is rather small and your fingers should reach around the mouse enough so you can click everything comfotably. You can of course take out the weights so it's not as fatigueing.

ok that sounds pretty good. I am gonna give them a try. I already made a deal with our local retailer i can return the mouse within 2 weeks, cause i bought so much of them

ok that sounds pretty good. I am gonna give them a try. I already made a deal with our local retailer i can return the mouse within 2 weeks, cause i bought so much of them

That's nice of them. I found my mouse by ordering 5 off amazon and sending 4 back without any extra costs.

who cares...