GTX 970s out of stock EVERYWHERE in Canada?

shorinman
Go to solution Solved by Hunched,

On Newegg, you can get an auto-notify email sent to you when they are in stock.

Just do that on every single 970 they have you wouldn't mind having.

Somehow make the email trigger an alarm or something lol, after all when I was up at 3am because I couldn't sleep, they added stock.

All these years of struggling to sleep normally finally paid off!

This might also be some use to you, doesn't have all the retailers though.

http://www.nowinstock.net/ca/computers/videocards/nvidia/gtx970/full_history.php

There were some in the market early when they launched the GTX 970 and 980 my dad has a titan cooler GTX 970 frim gigabyte but couldn't get a 2nd one for sli and they were higher priced then the windforced version

Are you sure it was a titan cooler or just Gigabyte's own reference-esque blower style cooler?

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

This is a global issue, not just with Canada.

And there will never be GTX 970s with titan coolers available on the retail market.

EVGA did one for the GTX 770.. And just like 007.. Never say never lol

i5 2500k+Noctua NH-D14 - 8GB HyperX Blu - 240GB PNY XLR8 - Sapphire Reference 7970 - P8Z68-V Pro/Gen 3 - OCZ ZX 850W

Unlike *some* people, I do not claim to be an expert computer guru.  When I make mistakes, I apologise and I own up to them.  Then, I continue to learn so that I may provide those in need with educated answers to the best of my ability.

Wow, OCUK are cashing in on the shortage ... £299 for a windforce OC, £319 for a G1 ...

I feel even more lucky with getting mine now.

Linus is my fetish.

Are you sure it was a titan cooler or just Gigabyte's own reference-esque blower style cooler?

yup its a titan cooler my dad bought 1 to try the 970 and when he went back for a 2nd there wasn't any more left

yup its a titan cooler my dad bought 1 to try the 970 and when he went back for a 2nd there wasn't any more left

I want... Lol

Wow, OCUK are cashing in on the shortage ... £299 for a windforce OC, £319 for a G1 ...

I feel even more lucky with getting mine now.

Which one did you choose if you don't mind my asking, and what was its price tag?

Update: canadacomputers has the Zotac, Zotac AMP! And PNY variations avail. As of 4:05am EST

singapore's stock for GTX 970

Gigabyte

Windforce - out of stock

Gigabyte G1 - on waiting list out of stock

EVGA

no stock left

Asus

Astrix afew left at sim lim

Zotac

Plenty

Leadtek

afew left